Twenty Five

I decide to take a walk, try to clear my head. Unconsciously, I am taken to the house that is now partially destroyed. The old wooden door is completely burned. Several things have been burned and I feel that most of the memories created here between me and Niall were also destroyed.

I knew how much he loved this house, he wanted to buy it. He told me every simgle plan he had for the house and now is ruined. This is all my fault! I should get away from him before I make it worse.

When I'm about to sit on the couch someone rings the doorbell. I head to the door to find Emma, who hugs me immediately.

- How are you? I tried to visit you in the hospital but family only. - Emma says as we sit on the front steps.

- I'm fine, but I'm worried about Niall. It's my fault he's in there. - Sigh and pass my hand through my hair a little frustrated.

- I don't believe it is, but do you want to tell me what happened?

I count every detail of what happened that night, leaving nothing out.

- Geez, looks like a scene from a movie.

- Yeah, and now the movie was over ...

- What do you mean? - Emma asks looking at me confused.

- Are you sure about this, Milla? - My mum asks still shocked by my decision.

- Yes mum, I'm sure. It's better this way. - I put my last suitcase in the car trunk. I take of my back pocket of my jeans a little envelope.

- Can you give this to Niall? I can't say goodbye to him. - Extend the envelope to Louis who accepts.

- I still think this is a bad idea, Milla. - He says putting the envelope in his pocket.

After saying goodbye to everyone, I get in the car and start the engine. When I turn the corner and I stop seeing my family I brooke into tears, tears that I was holding for hours. Drive for miles to get to the port to catch the ferry. From there is just hours and hours of driving to get to London. When I finally get to the Alexa apartment, Christopher's daughter, I'm completely exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

*** 

Heyy, so this is the end of Reach For The Sky. I hope you liked, not only the ending but the hole story. Leave you opinions, suggestions, etc..

All the love

- Andy B.xx