Sixteen

Step by step he approaches toward me and I just watched him.

The kitchen had faded from one moment to the other and the floor I trod had disappeared for a undetermined time and space where only the feeling was the only sure I was alive. His hand stroked my face in a gentle touch and my eyes closed for a few seconds where I let a smile appear on my lips to which he kept looking.

I looked at his blue eyes and time stopped; an unknown feeling hung in the air leaving me in a comfortable insecurity as if I was falling in the emptiness but soon I had a pair of arms to support my body to fall and were his that were holding me by the waist.

A genuine smile came upon my lips and he smiled back.

- I never told you how much I think your smile is beautiful... - He muttered and my cheeks gained a rosy tone while I bit my lip lightly and tried to somehow hide my face.

- You're not like this usually. - He laughed playfully.

- Oh shut up! - I whined but ended up laughing a little.

A silence enveloped us in looks and smiles.

- I love you. - I dared to say it and he looked at my face, approached his lips from mine eventually kissing me. I extended the kiss, our lips moved in symphony until he risk to kiss me more intensely involving our tongues in a calm way, I took my pale hands to his blond hair making him light caresses. He presses me against the kitchen counter and then grabbed my legs giving a boost to sit.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as his wet lips now spread several kisses in my neck and I let out a few sighs of pleasure, pulling a little over his hair.

I could feel that this was the moment but despite the fear I felt good.

His cold hands crossed my back under my shirt and my skin reacted with a shiver at his touch. He was pulling my shirt up eventually taking off with my help, nervousness rose to the surface.

I tried to find another point to focus my eyes ending up facing the ground, felt my cheeks boiling.

- Milla ... Listen to me, it's all right ... Look at me. - He said and I again averted my gaze to him, I felt insecure.

- I also haven't done it yet... - He whispered.

These last words left me impressed and ended up widen my eyes.

- Yes, I was waiting for the right girl. - He spoke with a smile and I ended up dropping a small laugh. The sunset rays were focused on us in warm tones.

- It's okay ... I was also waiting for the right guy. But ... - I said with a smile and paused.

- Lets take it easy Niall. - I whispered and bit my lip lightly.

He nodded and I got a bit more comfortable.

He smiled sweetly and took my hand pulling me with him to the living room, on the way we exchanged kisses, caresses where I ended up taking off his sweater admiring his abdominals with a cheeky smile. When we got to the room I pushed him to the couch and sat on his lap, he smirked and I kissed him, spreading several kisses down his neck and his chest leaving light nibbles.

His hands were attracted to my bum which he pressed with some force, soon after he took his hands to button my pants unscrewing them and daring to touch my intimacy which made me drop a little moan.

He encouraged me with movements in my clitoris that made me extremely excited, the feeling made me hope for more.

I squeezed his shoulders beginning to react to the pleasure felt with small movements I made with my hips.

- Um, Niall, I want you .. I whispered against his lips. He smirked, he turned us and took my pants along with my panties leaving me completely red.

I took advantage and unbutton his pants and pulled them down, I slipped my hand beneath his boxers and massaged his member in its entire length, I was able to feel in my hand his limb getting penniless and large. Between kisses, I heard his low moans, then removed his trousers and boxers with his help.

He was completely over me supporting his body with his arms, approached his face to mine and returned to kissing me intensely, he passed his free hand in the curves of my body in a gentle touch.

Our skin in contact, our bodies brushing against each other, his kisses and his touch were making me travel far immersing myself in desire and new feelings.

He separated a little more my legs and placed himself between them carefully, I took a deep breath and squeezed his body hard, he penetrated me.

The feel of his member entering me was painful at start and I end up moaning in pain, but then moaned in pleasure when he started moving his hips against my a certain rhythm sinking deeper his member in me.

- Uh, oh Niall .. - I moaned his name squeezed his body and scratched a bit his back.

I kissed his neck and again his lips, grabbed and pulled his blond hair.

He increased the speed of his movement and the depth of them. The excitement was growing and the desire was exploding on us.

He also moaned the same pleasure that was coursing through our bodies, he spread several kisses down my chest, squeezed my breasts that fit perfectly in your hand.

I bit my lip hard muffling my moans; I felt orgasm about to hit us.

- Um, yeah Niall, ah! - I open my mouth and let out moans higher. I helped him with the movements and start also to move my hip quickly.

He groans loudly and I scratch his back harder dropping several groans when finally we both hit orgasm.

Our panting breaths engaged and mingled, his chest rising up and down rapidly, our bodies relaxed completely on top of each other.

He brought his hand to my face and leaned our foreheads together, I closed my eyes and let a tear drip down my face.

A comfortable silence was with us until he breaks it notecing my tear.

- Babe? I hurt you? Milla? - He asked clearly worried.

- I'm fine my love ...- I whispered against his lips.

- I'm sorry if ... - I interrupted him.

- Shhh .. - I sketched a little smile.

- I love you... - I murmured down with my voice a little hoarse.

- I love you so much too. - He muttered and smiled looking at my eyes with a certain glow. He pulled the blanket over us and we let ourselves be lying on the couch.

***

Heyy beautiful people, this chapter was not written by me, who wrote this chapter was a friend of mine, the author of the fanfic Roses In My Letters, @owinchester. I recommend you read is very cool.

Well, although it wasn't writen by me, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave your opinions in the comments.

All the love

- Andy B.xx