Twenty

After a few hours of shopping I head up to the house, that place has become our refuge for us to hide of the rest of the world. When I arrive, Niall is in the kitchen with a lot of books ahead of him. I place the bags near the door and back me to the kitchen door jamb watching him.

His eyebrows are furrowed, with a hand he flips through the pages of the books and the other ruffles his blond hair in frustration. Even when he's so stressed he's so cute. I knock on the wooden door awaking him from his bubble. He automatically looks at me realizing, finally, my presence.

- Hey, I didn't know you were there. - Niall gets up from his chair and walks up to me leaving a kiss on my forehead.

- I noticed, you were concentrated. - I smile putting my finger between his eyebrows that were still furrowed.

- Sorry, I've been stressed about the finals. - He puts his head on my shoulder and it is my turn to frown.

- Why are you apologizing? – I push him a little to be able to look at his face.

- I don't know, I feel I've been so worried about the finals that I haven't given you the attention you deserve. – I stroke his hair and he closes his eyes. He looks so tired.

- How long have you been studying?

- Since lunch... - He says rubbing his eyes and I look at the clock that is on his wrist. It's almost five o'clock.

- Okay, break time. Come here! – I hold his arm and I lead him to the couch.

I force him to sit on the couch sitting down then to your side. Niall pulls me into his lap and hides his face on my neck.

- I have to go back to studying. – He yawns.

- No, you don't. You're super tired and you are overloading yourself with work and that's not good for you. - I stroke his hair and he lets himself down on the couch taking me with him.

- You bought the dress? - He asks looking at the bags by the door. I nod my head. - Let me see.

- No, it's a surprise.

- But I have to see so I can buy a tie.

- It's red. That's all you need to know. - I smile you depositing a kiss on his lips.

- Come on, let's eat. - I get up and pushing Niall to the kitchen.

While I prepare something for us to eat, Niall sits and lays his head on the table. He has studied too much, and I doubt he has rested enough.

- Babe? – I shake him gently trying to wake him. He was so tired that after we ate he fell asleep on the couch. - It's getting late, we should go home.

He sits up and rubs his eyes. He pants his tennis while yawning. When we passed the door, the wind hits us making me shiver. Niall realizes it and puts his coat over my shoulders, hugging me aside. His scent invades my nostrils which makes me feel safe. I give him a kiss on his cheek as we continued walking home.

***

Heyy there beautiful people, here you have the 20th chapter and I hope you like it. You can send me question, opinions or whatever, you can also follow me on the social media I follow everyone back

Intagram: andreiabranco98

Twitter: AndyB_Horan

Snapchat: andyb_horan

All the love

- Andy B.xx