32: Firsts

DAN'S P.O.V.

I don't have a rubber band to tie my hair up so I just let it down as soon as I've worn the shirt and the ripped jeans. There's not a doubt I would have to fold the bottom of the pants as he's very tall. The shirt, however, has got no fix to it. Yep, it's oversized but I've never worn anything too fitting anyways so I think this is just right. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm in Harry's clothes though. Every time I was about to get out of the room, I would go back again and again in the mirror to check myself out. This is very uncomfortable. I've never worn any guy's clothes before. Hell, I've never even gotten to wear Joana's unisex shirts. Well, for the record, she's told me she's bought many when she thought I was going to move in with her. When I told her I wouldn't, she walked away and left me at Target. She keeps doing that. But each time she comes back, I keep letting things fall back the way they were.

I'm getting the sick feeling now that Liam is going to be dead mad at me. I promised him I'd go to the hospital, but instead, I ended up in Harry's room, and now, even ended up wearing his clothes. But he has to understand. Whatever it was that was going through my head at the time was enough to send me to a mental asylum, and I didn't want him knocked out by that.

All right, am I finally getting out or am I going to stay here for fifteen minutes more? The asshole wanted me out in ten minutes. Not that I'd obey him really, because even if he saved me, let me sleep in his bed, use his bathroom and his robe and now wear his clothes, he still wouldn't and couldn't boss me around. I would shove that up his ass if I should. After several minutes, I decide at last to get my ass out of the room. I'm getting the strange feeling that Niall and Harry have left me as the house seems strangely quiet. However, I've been immediately proven wrong as soon as I've caught the sight of Niall and Harry sitting across each other on the table, with Niall's eyes stuck on Harry, and Harry's strangely stuck on me. With the way his jade eyes stare now, I've almost thought I've grown two heads or something. Why has he been acting so weird? One minute he's thoughtful, then later on, he's mad as hell, adding up to it is his odd staring that goes on and on regardless of the constant shifting of his moods. Seriously, what's happening to him? Not that I didn't know he could be moody. I just didn't know he could stare so damn long without batting his eyelashes.

"Is everything okay?" I ask as I walk across the living room toward where they are.

Harry clears his throat and shifts his gaze to Niall who has smirked as soon as they've made eye contact.

Niall continues to laugh, looking from me to Harry. "Is this some sick plan that you have Harold, because damn, I'm loving your couple shirts right now!" And for the first time, I've paid attention on what Harry is wearing. He, too, wears white shirt. He usually does though. It's just become a bigger of a deal now as we're probably sharing exactly the same brand and style of shirt. His curly hair is now damp, looking longer than ever. He must have gone to the shower all the while that I couldn't get out of his room for having to wear his clothes. When he stands, he even has an identical pair of ripped jeans on.

"Fuck, I'm changing." Harry bolts out of his chair and heads back to his room.

"Don't be shy, Elle. Have some pizza." Niall says and I instantly notice he's calling me the same way Harry stupidly does. He surely has rubbed off some of his bullshit ideas on his best friend.

I ignore it and simply smile at Niall. He's really got an invigorating smile, absolutely opposite of the usual brooding face of Harry Styles. Just as I was about to take a seat, Harry comes back, now wearing a black shirt, with that same ripped jeans though, his curly hair now pulled up to a man bun. This is the first time I've seen him pull it off and I must say it really suits him. It emphasizes his strongest features like his jawline, his subtle cheekbones and even those plump lips that he keeps pursing. He looks right at me and his brows are so quick to form a V in between.