74: Moods And Pads

Author's Note: I'm excited for Harry's album. They say it's gonna be released on April or May. I hope it's true though or else... XD

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Elle was my Waze all throughout our ride towards her workplace. Even if the truth is I know where it is by heart, I still pester her with questions just to keep her talking. I need her to talk so fucking bad because if she doesn't, she might turn her attention back to her phone just to text the holier-than-thou dude or the lousy blondie. I'm not sure if they're still in contact to be honest. I mean Elle and her ex-girlfriend. I haven't asked her yet because for some reason, she has become more easily angered than I am since yesterday. She's so damn irritable and moody. And if I didn't know about her situation with her father, I would've thought she was just having her period. Or was she?

"Elle." I call her while she all looks out the window and turns to me. "Are you on your period?" When I look at her, her jaw is on the leather-carpeted floor of my car.

"Are you seriously asking me that question, Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong about it, is there?" I catch her burying her face in her hands and I can't help but laugh at this. "Come on, just be cool about this, Elle. We're just talking Science here."

She laughs and hits me in the arm with her phone and I kind of wish it was her hand instead. "Fine, right now, no, I'm not."

"Really? But it seems like you are."

She scoffs. "Don't you try pointing out again that I have unpredictable mood swings."

"Why can't you just deal with it, Elle? It's not like you're going to die admitting what you are."

"Okay, but admit first that you farted while the lady was taking our order in McDonald's drive-thru a while back." She insists for the nth time and as stubborn as she is, there's no way I'm admitting that.

"The lady farted, not me."

"The smell was all over the car, Harry!" How she loves to laugh at this, at me. And as much as I want to gag that loud mouth of hers, my fucking heart still sings with so much joy at the sound of her laughter.

"It's probably you then." I retaliate and she simply rolls her eyes. "I never fart."

"Okay, so where does that come out if not from your ass?"

Okay, I'm enjoying this shitty conversation now. "I don't know. My ass is of no use to be honest just like your---."

"What?" The way she glares at me with that toothy grin which makes a totally weird yet impossibly cute combination cracks me the fuck up.

"Fine, just like your pu---, your pu---, okay, your cat!" I blurt out and she covers her face with her hands and I laugh at the top of my shit. "To be honest, I'm even wondering if you go on periods."

"I go on periods, you prick!" She exclaims and do her cheeks blush so bad right now.

"Okay." I'm smiling so much at this shitty topic of ours and I can't believe her workplace is already in sight. Damn, I still want to talk about periods. "So do you use tampons or...?"

"Seriously, Harry?" She asks and even she is smiling so much even if she surely doesn't want to. She's embarrassed but at the same time loving the humor. That's why I like her so much.