82: Panic

Author's Note: Oh my God i'm back! It's been more four months I think. A lot of things happened to me so I kind of lost that mood to write but now i'm back again and I hope I can keep writing in the weekends to come! Anyways, a lot has happened to Harry's career lately, hasn't it? His debut album is no. 1. His SOTT debuted in UK at no. 1 and no. 4 in US and his movie, of course, Dunkirk debuted at no. 1 and is still charting at no. 1 worldwide! I mean wow, Harry is succeeding in all platforms he wants to do! He's nominated in so many awards and his album is a media and celebrity favorite in social media like Twitter. He keeps getting many praises from different artists around the world and everyone wants him to be nominated in the Grammys 2018 because he deserves it. And now, his role as Alex in Dunkirk is well-praised too and even if he has a supporting role, rumors are he is already getting many offers. I just hope he doesn't jump into offers. I still want him to keep auditioning like what he did in Dunkirk. But anyways, yeah, Harry Styles is doing great! He is the FIRST and ONLY artist to have a no. 1 debut album, no. 1 debut single and no. 1 debut movie so really, congratulations to him! Our boy is thriving! XD

Regarding that Camille-Harry dance in a Fleetwood-Mac concert, I don't know. Let's just let him live I guess. 

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Tomorrow is the day Elle has been waiting for but at the same time, is also the reason why she's pressed practically since we've reconciled a week ago. I can still remember that night very clearly. I thought at first that the sole reason why she was crying was me, because she didn't want to be with me. Little did I know it was because of her father, and how she was left without a choice to basically give her brother up to him like it wasn't her who brought him up all along. I have no idea how she's going to get through this and how I'm supposed to make things lighter for her to get through this. But hell, I'm going to try my best.

She's right here at my side, our backs to the chairs we've pieced together in front of her brother, my arm around her shoulders while her head is dipped low to my chest. Her breathing is normal so I'm pretty sure she has already fallen asleep. I want to wake her so we can talk more about silly shit but I'd prefer that she takes full rest. After all, she needs it now more than ever. Just as I was about to accept the fact that all that is left to do is to sleep, Elle suddenly starts to stir and wakes instantly.

"You think we should get the cushions?" She asks, squinting her eyes as she rubs them with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, definitely." I tell her as I move away from her, which has made me long for her almost instantly with intensity that scares me but I guess I'm left without a choice. Even the smallest distance from her pains me. Damn, I think I'm in this for life. I duck to pick up the neatly folded cushions I hid under Joe's bed and spread it on the floor for me and Elle to lay on. She puts the pillows in place and lies down as soon as everything's arranged the way I want it to be. Yep, you heard it right. I mandate shit when it comes to orderliness because Elle here is good, but not good enough for me. If it isn't for me being around, she would've just thrown the pillows and be done with it but to me, no. I need it real nice and orderly. I lie next to her, my hand finding hers like automatic.

"Harry?" She mumbles. Why do I love her soft, tiny voice so much?

"Yep, babe?" I lay on my side, staring at her while her eyes are darted to the ceiling.

When she turns to finally look at me, I can't help but press her cherry lips even just for a split second with mine. She's quite surprised, but just allows a small smile. "Thank you."