70: Agreement

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Don't you be looking at me like I'm some crazy shit for being so fucking excited over Elle using my toothbrush. I'm just a bit hyped that she did. You know when you're doing some stuff like you're a couple with the girl that you love, this is one of it and I can't help but make sure I use it right away. She leaves me when she sees I'm absorbed in my own world brushing my teeth and I just let her finally do her thing. After all, I need to drive Elle to the hospital in a bit. Even if she's laughing, I can tell she's anxious about her brother, much more now that her bullshit of a father is about to take him away. I honestly don't know what to do about this. This is because of money, I'm sure. Elle has no money for Joe's operation and she needs to trade her own happiness for her brother's safety obviously. I can't believe someone else's father can be so full of manipulative shit besides mine. Maybe Des and Elle's father, whatever his name is, should get together some time. I think they'd fucking click together for being the worst fathers in the world.

True to my words though, I get the fuck out of the bathroom still naked even if I'm so fucking wet. Damn it. If I catch pneumonia or some shit here, I'd definitely be going to blame Elle. She's still in the room, looking at herself at the mirror, probably checking how another one of my white shirts and ripped jeans fit her. "You've been enjoying using my clothes too much." I remark. "Not that I'm against it, I actually like it that you have. I'm just worried I might run out myself."

She laughs and looks at me. Fuck, I love how her long, wet hair frames her pale cheeks. "Sorry. I'll definitely give you back the two other pairs I borrowed from you days ago."

"Days? It's been fucking months, Elle." I go to the closet to get myself some clothes. I put on one of the black shirts I have here and of course, another pair of my skinny jeans. When I look back at her, she's just shoving her used clothes to her backpack, like what the hell? I walk toward her and snatch her own clothes from her hands and she's surprised. "Seriously?"

"What?" She asks, obviously confused.

I sigh and sit on the bed beside her. "You're just shoving your shit into your bag without even folding them neatly?" Even without checking her reaction, I can tell her jaw is practically on the floor. I know her too well for me not to tell.

"It's used, Harry. It's already dirty. There's no need to do that." She says and I can't believe what I just heard.

I stare, no, glare at her. "If this is how you treat your own clothes, then I can already imagine how you just treated mine."

"I treated your clothes just fine, Harry!" The way she tries to stop herself from smiling is a giveaway that she really didn't.

"You're not just a flirt. Now, you're also a liar." I snap at her and she hits me. "What?" I laugh at her. "It's true. And if I might add, you're also a slob."

"You're a fucker, a pervert and..."

"And a heartthrob, thank you very much, Elle."

She rolls her eyes. "No, you're a fucker and a pervert, only that."

"Well none of those is worse than being a slob."

"They're all worse than being a slob!"

"Like who gives a shit now. You've known that in me from the start, unlike you. Who would've thought a beautiful, fine girl like you could be a slob? I'm honestly so disappointed." I tell her and it's the truth. Damn, if she will be staying here she better change that.