Tired

Kendal pov

"Should we wake her?" One voice said. "Naaa, she looks too cute." The other said. "Then take a pic." Another voice joined. "Already did." the first one said.

"We have to wake her, she will want her food." I recognised that voice as Niall's, and i jolted up from my slumber. "Give it!" I yelled, taking the food from Nialler, and scarfing it down my throat. i finished in five minutes, the boys starring at me, like i was crazy.

"What? You guys took a long time to get here, i was starving." I said in my defense.

"oh how I've missed that craziness." i saw Liam, and literally jumped at him. Taking him to the ground. i kissed his cheek.

"I've missed you too Li!!!!!"i exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

"Naa, i think Harry missed you most, he wouldn't stop talking about you the whole meeting!" Zayn said. Louis laughed, "Remember when Simon got so pissed! it was bloody hilarious!" He added.

i looked over at harry, and he smiled. "Well who can blame me? She's absloutly amazing." he said.

"Flirt." i said. He looked a bit hurt, and i didn't expect him to take it so seriously. So i winked at him to lighten the mood. He smiled widely, and i couldnt help but laugh.

"you two are adorable." Louis said, before running upstairs. Liam rolled his eyes an sighed. "I have to call my mum." He said.

"Tell her i say hi!!!" I yelled after him, as he walked to the kitchen.

Zayn whispered somthing to niall, and he got bright red, and he started chasing zayn around the house, zayn flung the door open, and ran out, niall right on his tail.

I looked over at harry who shrugged, i laughed. "So you couldn't stop talking about me?"i asked. He shrugged. "yeah, i mean hey, you are lovely." He said. i blushed at his words.

He stepped closer, cupping my face and brushing my cheak with his thumb. "Did i do this to you?" He asked. i looked down and he smiled. "See? That is progress." he said softly. i couls feel my heart pound, it felt like it was about to jolt out of me any seccond.

His lips grazed over mine. they were so close to touching, he leaned and they touched for the slightest moment, but he pulled back.

that slight moment made me hungry for me, i wanted to pounce on him, and get more, i remeber his touch, i want it again, it's so easy for me to fall isn't it? Maybe that is why i always get hurt. But htat touch of our lips, reminded me of every kiss we had ever shared, how passionate and loving they were. i miss it.

our kisses were the best, my kisses with anyone else wasn't as good. He kissed me and left so suddenly, i wanted to know why.

but then when i turned around, it was obvious. Zayn and niall were walking in, niall muttering somthing about how zayn is annoying.

"Hey precious, what are you doing here standing alone?" Zayn asked.i just shrugged, not saying anything. Wow, he left me speechless too.

"Want to watch a film in my room?" Zayn asked. i nodded. Niall, zayn, and i walked to zayn's room.

When we were on the seccond floor, i decided i wanted to talk to harry. "Guys im gonna grab my phone, you guys can go up." i said. They nodded, and continued up the stairs.

i walked over to harry's room. i was about to knock, when i heard somthing.

"Harry what is so important that you made me come on such short notice?" A girl's voice said.

"Ok, so i uhh-" She cut him off. She laughed, "Harry you are a dirty boy, did you call me over to hook up?" She said giggling.

I stopped, i froze, i died, again. God damn, how stupid am i? I ran to my room, grabbed my phone, and texted niall that i was tired, and was going to bed. When really all i was doing was crying. i'm tired of this, i dont want to be hurt anymore.

Xx short, i know, but i'll be updating soonxX-leslogr