Making a new friend

Harry pov

Today is the day of The party. Everyone is extremely excited especially Louis.

The lads and i are going to the huge bachelor pad we are renting to get it set up. A lot of people are coming, including some of his friends from Doncaster. There are only a few of them though and they arrive later today.

I look up to see Kendal, tying her hair up in a pony tail. She is wearing black skinny jeans, a white top with words on it, black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I already told you, i am getting coffee with Steph." She says.

I rolled my eyes.

"You hate 'getting coffee with people.' Why do you even want to go?" I say.

"She wanted to talk and i could use some friends, i barely have any." She says.

"Yes you do." I say, annoyed with the fact she is leaving.

"Not really, i don't talk to my old ones because they will tell my crazy Ex boyfriends." She says.

I don't say anything because it's true. She has had a bad experience with boyfriends. Most of them have hurt her in a physical way except for me and a few others.

"Fine but be back soon. We are leaving at noon to the house." I say, Watching Kendal pop earings in.

"Whatever, Dad." She says with a smirk.

I hate it when she calls me that. It bugs Liam too. She only does it to us two because it only bother us and she knows that. Plus we are most protective over her.

She walks over towards my bed where i am sitting and gets her purse from my night stand. She slings the bag over her shoulder and puts her hands on either side of me. She then leans in and presses her lips to mine. My hand instantly travels to cup her cheek and i kiss her back. She Backs away and i pout.

She giggles. "Bye Harry." She says.

"Bye babe." I say with a wink and she shakes her head at me playfully. She turns away and walks out the door muttering the word flirt.

I love how she calls me out on it. She doesn't have a problem with me being a huge flirt. She actually enjoys it. She calls me out on it and it intrigues me to do it more often. She knows how to get what she wants. That quality also makes me love her even more.

I groan and look at the clock. It's Nine forty three. I should probably shower, eat breakfast, Go get Christmas presents and then come back in time for heading to the party house.

The thing is i am way to tired and lazy to do all of that. But i cant hold it off any longer.

I groan again, this time very loudly. I trudge out of my bed and head to my bathroom.

*****

Kendal pov

I open the door to the cafe and i am startled by the bike bell sound that dings when you open the door.

I walked in and ordered a lemonade. I receive it quickly and my eyes search the place for Steph. She texted me yesterday when i got home. She wanted to meet up and talk about somthing. I barely know the girl but she is nice and considers me a friend. It has been a while since ive had one if my own that hasn't been friends with one of the lads.

I finally spot her and she waves for me to come over. I smile and take a seat across from her.

"Hey!" She says.