Distracted

SORRY! WATTPAD DELETED HALF OF THE OTHER CHAPTER I WROTE, I HAD TO RE-WRITE IT QUICKLY BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT IT WAS MISSING. SORRY IT WAS REALLY BAD, AND IT MIGHT NOT MAKE TOO MUCH SENCE, BUT IT WILL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Kendal pov

"Open the door it's important." Liam said. I sighed and got up yo open the door.

Liam handed me a letter.

"What's this?" I asked. "It's from your mum." He said. i groaned, threw the letter at him ,slammed the door, locked it, and sat back down.

"Angry much?" Zayn asked i groaned again not wanting to think about anything.

************************************************************************************************************************

*Next day*

My first class of the day is Chemistry. It's one of my worst classes. I've always been bad at science. It's so foreign to me.

It's confusing, unlearnable, and boring.

I can hardly pay any attention. Especially today since three main subjects run through my head.

Harry

mum

Niall.

Ugh lets start with my mum. Part of me wishes i kept the letter Liam had and read it. But most of me wants to burn it.

What makes her think i would read her damn letter?

She's Never loved me or cared for me.

Niall has though. He's helped me through everything and knows how to make me smile, and what gets me excited. When i told him about my mum he didn't really judge or ask many questions like everyone else does.

He's never hurt me, ever, emotional or physicly.

Harry has, well emotionally anyways.

God he's hurt me so much! but now he is caring for me and i-

"Kendal do you know the answer?" My proffeser asked. i looked at the board. i didn't know what any of it meant. "I uhhh..." is all i said. "That's what happens when you don't pay attention.

My teacher for chem hates me. His name is Mr. Jona i hate him back so we are even.

After class, i slung my messenger bag over one shoulder and headed to the library. I'm not a nerd or anything, but it's where i hang out or do stuff before my next class. My next class is in 2 hours. so i have alot of down time.

I trudged over to the librabary when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at the fimiliar face i had just seen.

************************************************************************************************************************

Niall pov

I can't stop thinking about our kiss. I've waited so long for it. I've kissed her before. When i tell her goodnight i peck her cheek, when we play around we peck our lips, or in truth or dare we will kiss.

But never how we did yesterday. That kiss was so passionate, and so real. I love her so much. I don't think she feels the same way, not completely anyways. I rarely never talk to harry anymore though. But it's him not me. If i try to start a conversation he will leave or pull out his phone.

Right now i'm on the couch waiting for my turn to beat lou in fifa. Right now zayn and lou are playing but i know lou will win and i'll win against lou.

Liam is real upset today. It has to do with kendal because whenever we say her name he leaves.

Harry is next to me, on his phone, whilst im watching the game.

"Do you boys no when kendal gets back from school?" Harry asked. "No, i'm pretty sure her last class is at 9 though." I said. He sighed, looking back to his phone.

"Why did you want to know?" i asked. He smiled, "i wanted to take her out for dinner." He said.. Zayn paused the game.

"Look, i was talking to her last night and-" Harry cut zayn off, "Mate you have a girlfriend, why the hell were you talking to her last night an-"

"Shut up harry, we were talking like normal FRIENDS DO. Anyways, she isn't ready for anything, at all. she told me what happened and why she left an-"

"Wait she told you?" I asked. "Yes, is it such a surpirse!?!? you know why niall, that she hasn't told you or anyone else." He said.

She told him what happened. i don't know if i should be happy or not about this. Zayn got up and left muttering about somthing.

"WAIT ZAYN!!! OUR GAME!" Louis screamed, running after him.

"Why didn't she tell you, you are her best friend." Harry asked. I Sighed, "Somthing happened yesterday." I said. "Did you hurt her?! i swear if you s-" I groaned.

"SHUT UP HARRY! She isnt your girlfriend! So stop acting like she is!"

I exclaimed. I was really pissed, he acts like he owns her, and that sge is his.

"Niall, i never said she was, i was standing up for her because i love her." he said.

I smiled bitterly, "Well i love her too and maybe she loves me back but she will never love you again. She told me so!" I said.

Harry seemed hurt and i felt bad, but all i could do was storm off. I don't know whats going on with me.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Kendal pov

The person who had tapped my shoulder was a good friend of mine. His name is ashton, He is from australia.

He walked me over to the library. "So what brings you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you again." He said.

I smiled, "I meant here as in the UK not my school." He laughed. " I'm visiting my aunt, her boyfriend died." He said quietly.

"Ashton im so sorry." I said. He smiled at me," I never met him, but uh he made her really happy, like you made me happy." He said.

I smiled at the thought of us together. You see, ashton and i met when he was spending the summer with his aunt, we went out for a while, a few months actually, till we realised we were better off as friends.

You would think our relationship is akward but it isn't.

"Kendal, when is your last class?" He asked.

"8, but it ends at 9." I said. He groaned. I chuckled, " I could skip, i always used to, they don't care." I said.

He smiled, revealing his dimples. "Alright am taking you out." He said.

Despite the current boy trouble i am having with niall and Harry i wanted this. I need an escape and Ashton is my perfect getaway.

I nodded and he smiled. He pecked my cheek and walked away.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. he turned around. "Where do i meet you?" I asked. He smiled,"Ill text you." He said.

I smiled, taking out books from my bag and laying them out on a table. Tonight i can finally forget about everything.