A suprise visit

Harry pov

It has been a few days since i got home. I saw my old mates from school yesterday and it was fun to catch up. I saw my ex-girlfriend and she is engaged to my enemy from high school. My enemy was a girl named ashely.

So yeah, she realised she is lesbian.

She and i are still good friends. I told her about kendal , and we video chatted with her, and kendal seemed jealous. When Cassidy told kendal not to be jealous cuz she was lesbian, kendals face turned red and she was adorable and embarressed.

I love it when kendal is embarresed.

I love everything about her.

Ok i've decided not to talk about, or think about kendal as much as i do, because i dont think its healthy. My brain can then not think about other things and i end up missing her and thinking about her even more.

So i have decided to try to stop thinking about her.

Too much, anyways.

As i was saying before, I've been having fun at home. The other day i visited the bakery i used to work in. It was fun to be there again.

I worked there for a few hours just for the heck of it, a few people recognized me famously, others treated me as if i were anyother worker out there.

I loved it.

I wonder if-

*Buzzzzz* Buzzzzz*

I looked over at my phone, to see it was lighting up and buzzing.

I walkes over to see i was getting a call.

"Hello" U answered.

"Harry?" A sweet, angelic voice said on the other end of the line.

By the way this angel is kendal.

"yes it's me love." I answered quickly so that i could hear her voice again. I've missed her so much.

"Can i still take the offer?" She asked.

"What offer?" I asked.

She sighed, " The one for me....staying......with you." She said.

"Of course!!! But can i ask why?" I said.

"I uh...well id rather not talk about it, err ill tell you later...." She said.

I nodded, bur then realised she cant see me.

"Alright, how are you going to get here?" I asked.

"Im on a train already....i guess i asumed you would say yes." Kendal replied, a nevrous chuckle followng her words.

I laughed," Alright, Call me when you arrive so i can go get you." I said.

"Ok, Thanks so.much harry, bye." She said.

Oh no , i dont want to say bye.

"See you soon." I said.

Am i seriously THAT pathetic that i cant say bye.

After my conversation with kendal i was in an unusually good mood.

Gemma noticed.

"What happened? Did Baby Hawy get a call fwom kenny?" She asked in a baby voice with a pout on her lips.

"Yes actually, and she is going to stay here." I said.

Gemma sat up straight in her chair.

"Seriously?? But why?" She asked.