Ruin everything

Harry pov

I woke up that morning, with a beautiful girl beside me. I miss this with kendal, she was my everything and i want her back so badly.

My phone started buzzing and i picked up. "Hello?" I asked. "Come outside now." It was lauren's voice, she hung up quickly and i groaned. I kissed Kendal's forhead, and got on some clothes, then i headed out side. Lauren was standing on the sidewalk, waiting.

"Harry how could, you i thought we were special." She said, holding up her phone to a website that had a picture of me leaving the club with kendal.

"Lauren we're over. we've been done for days." I said. sturnly. She got red, "Tell me you want me harry! Please." She Then quickly pressed her lips to mine, i tried to pull away, but her hand crushed my head against hers.

I finally pulled away, and lauren was smiling at the window, i looked up, and there was kendal. She then ran away. "Damn it, you ruin everything! get out of here!" I screamed. She looked hurt, but smiled, "Whatever harry, we will be back together.." She pranced away, and it made me so mad.

i ran inside, and up the stairs, i crashed into Kendal, literally. I helped her up from the ground, she had a bloody nose. "Here i'll go get a towel, keep your head up." I said. She nodded.

I went to my room and grabbed a shirt. i walked back to her and told her to hold it to her nose. she did as she was told and i picked her up bridal style and took her to my room. i laied her down on my bed and got a rag and soaked it with cold water.

i put it down on her forehead. "Thank you." She said quietly.

"Anything for you." I kissed her head.

"She kissed me, i pulled away i swear on my life. I never want to hurt you again." I said.

"How do i know your not lying?" She asked.

"You dont, you have to trust me." She sighed and nodded. My smile was huggeeee. i couldnt help it.

"But harry." She said. "Yes love?" I said. "I hope you know we aren't together...." She said quietly. I chuckled.

"I know, i'm still happy that lauren hasn't ruined everything." I said. She smiled.

she laied there, soon falling asleep, but i kept awake, watching her. She is so beautiful. She looked so piecefull in her sleep.

I slowly took off the shirt on her head and checked if it was still bleeding, It had stopped.

I also took off the washcloth and set both items on my bedside table. I kissed her forhead, and burried her in the covers, so she would be warm.

I wrote a note saying i would hrab us breakfeast.

I ran downstairs. Everyone but lou was here. He probably had a major hangover, he drank so much.

"Hey hazza, how are ya?" El asked. "Good, i guess." I said.

"What happened to you and Kendall last night? you guys left me!" Niall said. I felt kind of bad, but at the same time i didnt want her to fall for niall. Or anyone else but me.

"Kendal didnt feel good, she still doesn't , so I'm going to bring her up breakfast." I said.

"I made pancakes, and you can make tea and whatever else." Liam said. I smiled, Tea sounded great.

I got together our breakfeast on a tray and brought it up to my room. When i walked in, Kendal was sitting up in bed, smiling at me. "Aw harry you are too sweet, but i have to say im not going to drink the tea." She said.

I laughed and nodded, "Yeah i probably wont touch it either." I said. She smiled.

We ate and talked about things, but soon kendal got quiet, and i would just star at her, and embrase her beauty.

"what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" i asked. She looked at me, and i realised that those words really did just come out of my mouth. i mentally face palmed my fourhead. She giggled, "Well, someone has really gotten weird in the last few secconds." she said. 

"yeah, i didn't mean to actually say that..." i muttered. She just smiled even bigger. "Harry, i'm going to go take my empty plates down, do you want me to bring yours?" She asked. i shook my head no.

"I'll just go with you." i said. She nodded, and we made our way downstairs. We got the there, and niall looked at us, and laughed bitterly, before running upstairs, shoving me in the process.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. she put her dishes in the sink before following him. El pulled her arm back and whispered somthing in her ear. Kendal nodded before continuing to run up the stairs.

kendal pov

I know why he was mad. He knew i had slept with harry.

El whispered the word, jealousy in my ear, but i don't think that's why he was mad, i think he was mad because i ditched him for harry, leaving niall alone. I feel like the worst friend in the world.

I knocked on his door. When he didn't come out for four minutes, i sighed and  i walked over to the other end of the hall.

Harry did this to my door once, and i've always wanted to try it. I ran , my shoulder pointed out first, and ramed into his door.

i wasn't srong enough and i fell backwords. I clentched my shoulder, it hurt, soo badly. "shit." i muttered. Niall rushed out and saw me on the ground. Today is just not my day is it?

"Are you ok, what did you do?" He asked. I chuckled biterly. "Well since you didnt answer the door, i tried breaking it by ramming into it, but it didn't work out." i said. he frowned and helped me up.

"Niall." i said softly. "Kendal save it. You didn't feel good last night, so you let him take you home and take care of you instead of me! you left me there, and i could have helped you! you hate him and you chose him anyways!" He exclaimed.

Wait, so he doesn't know about us having sex?

"Niall i'm sorry, it's just i all of a suddedn felt so sick, and he was there in the bathroom, so he took me home, i wasn't thinking st-" He interupted me with a kiss.

as if it were a reaction, i wrapped my arms around him. Our lips moved in harmony. His lips were so soft and gentle, yet rough. He pulled away from me, and backed up.

"Kendal, i love you, i've loved you since forever, but.....i know you aren't ready for this. you just broke up with josh and i.....i forced myself onto you." He said. "it's fine, i-" I started.

"No it's not, im an idiot. God im SUCH AND IDIOT! im sorry." he said. he walked into his room and slamed the door shut.

i stood in the hallway, i was so confused, and so frusterated. i stormed off into my room, opened my computere and started a video call with who i knew would give me the bset adviece.

Zayn.