Louis bday

Kendal pov

Louis party was a huge success and there were so many people. Ed sheeran, who is super close friends with Harry stole him from me.

So now I'm alone.

I take a sip from my cup. Louis party theme was frat party. So we had to dress as if we were at a frat party and there was what you would find at a frat party.

Drunk people, High people, people playing truth or dare, Rum and coke, beer, and cherry vodka sour.

Louis loved it.

My eyes searched the living room but there was no sign of Harry. My eyes landed on a familiar blonde. His eyes met mine and a smile formed on his face. He walked towards me and he took a sip from his red cup.

"You are friends with Ashton and Steph, right?" He asks.

I nodd, " Your in the band, Luke right?" I asked he nodded.

"What brings you here?" I ask.

"I am friends with Niall, i met him about a year ago when i was here for my cousins wedding." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "That's cool." I say.

"How do you know louis?" He asks.

" I met Harry at a party, My cousin is in his band, Liam, And I live with them." I say.

"Wow, I didnt know you knew them so well." He said

I laughed. "Yeah it isn't really something i announce, because then i never know if someone is friends with me for me or for them." I say honestly.

He nods understandingly. " If someone doesn't know I'm in a kind-of famous band, i like to keep it that way for a while for the same reason." He says.

It is nice to know someone has the same feelings as me. None of the boys can say that because most people know who they are.

I feel an arm around me and i look up at Harry and his grip tightens around me when he sees Luke.

"Who is this?" Harry mutters.

"I'm Luke." he says.

"And you are?" Luke asks.

"He is Harry, my...." I didn't know what to call him. "Friend." I say finally. Harry looks hurt but he is my friend, what the hell am i supposed to say.

Harry takes my hand and drags me away from Luke. i pull and tug but he doesn't let go. Soon enough we are in the kitchen and he lets go.

"Harry what the hell!?!?" I yell.

"Seriously, you were flirting with him!???!" Harry yells.

I stomp my foot. " I was not flirting Harry, we were just talking." I say.

"Well maybe you were but he was looking at you like you were his sexy toy." He says.

Really, sexy toy?

"Wait did you just call me sexy?" I ask with a smirk.

His face pinkens but he dismisses my question. "That's not the point!" He says.

"Then what is!?" I yell in annoyance.

He sighed and ran a hand in his hair. "Kendal, I....I just don't want you to be with anyone else." He whispers.

"Harry you know I'm not ready for a relationship yet." I say.

"God damn it will you stop with that! It is not that you aren't ready its that your scared! Scared to be hurt and that's fine! But you cant hide forever, you cant be alone forever! Neither can i!" He yells.