Decisions, Decisions

Kendal pov

Decisions, Decisions.

I have a few different options here.

1.) go out with Ashton and have a ton of fun at a club

2.) go out with harry and have fun somewhere

3.) ditch them (naa thats mean)

4.) say im sick too both (naaa they'll see right through me

5.) become a nun and never have to deal with boys again.

So basicly i only have two options, becasue the otherones are completely un-doable cuz i will just not do it.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and got on my computer. I scrolled through tumblr for a while, then i decided to post a rant and ask people to help me deside who i should go out with, i described my relationship with both boys, without using names of course and posted it.

then i went on wattpad and updated with another super long chapter on Bonnie explaining why she left Justin to Jennet. It was a good chapter i think, alot of new stuff was revealed about what justin had done to her, and what she had been doing, jannet was really suprised, and took extreme measures in the end. I think the readers will be surprised too.

Then i went back on Tumblr, and read the messages people left me, alot of people said ashton, and a few said harry. Ashton won by 14 messages. that was out of 67 messages.

I sighed and closed my computer. I did what i do before confrontation. I let the water get warm, and stripped from my shirt and underwear, and everything else i was wearing. Then i hopped into the shower, the water suprising me.

I rinsed my hair before applying shampoo and lathering it in my hair. then i got my body wash and smoothly applied it onto my body.

i heard a knock on the washroom door. "KENDAL I NEED TO PEE!!!" Louis exclaimed. I groaned, i share a washroom, cuz it has a door leading from my room, to the washroom and from his to the washroom.

"Fine, come in but no funny buisness Mr." I said. He rushed in, shutting the door behind him, and soon i heard his pee falling into the toilet. uhhh GROSSS.

"So kendal how is you shower?" He asked. "It was great till a very needy, boobear inturrupted." I said.

"HEYY!" He whinned. I chuckled. "I was joking, i love the sound of you peeing." I said sarcasticly. He laughed, "i know i've heard it turns people on." he said. i laughed.

"So, Harry or ashton?" He asked. "Sorry?" i asked. He laughed, "oh come on! everyone in the house is making bets on who you are going to choose for tonight. 3/5 are saying you will choose harold, and the rest are saying you will choose ashton." He said.

Wow, is my life that interesting?? I guess so, i think i should have one of those tv show thingys. "Hmm, lemme guess. Harry, you, and Niall think i'm going to pick ashton, whilist zayn and Liam think otherwise?" I asked. Louis chuckled. "You almost got it, it's Zayn, Nialler and I who think you will choose Harrold and harry and Liam think you'll choose Ashton." He said.

That's weird, is harry really not that self confident? I think it's kinda cute, yet sad. I mean he shoudl seriously have faith in himself. But i'm still debating the matter in my head. "Interesting." Was all i could say.

"yeah so who is it?" Louis asked. I sighed, "Lou i wish i knew, i decided but i'm still debating it. UGHH this is too much." I said, then i rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and swapped for conditioner.

"Yeah, i get it, You could become a nun." He said. "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!! but i wouldn't be able to give up guys for good, i mean seriously what idiot does that?" i said. He laughed, "You are one strange Lassie, did you know that?" he said. i giggled, "Of course i did."