Another chance

Kendal pov

I'm and early riser, that's something everyone knows about me. So i woke up at 7 in the morning, due to noises, and not being able to fall back asleep.

The noises were Niall eating the rest of MY pizza because he was hungry and couldn't help himself and the not being able to fall back asleep, was all MR. Styles.

His words would replay in my head, this will be interesting, what the fuck do you mean? So i spent most of the night thinking about it, scenarios playing in my head, till i got tired of it, and played music to fall asleep. Plus since he isn't an early riser, i have to wait longer to find out.

So now it is 9:30 everyone but zayn and Harry are awake. Eleanor spent the night here, She and i have kept in touch, we go out from time to time, we are still close i would say. the last time i saw her was last week at dinner.

I had told her earlier about what happened yesterday and she said that he knew i hate not knowing things so he wanted to bug me.

That's probably true, but honestly there is more.

I took a sip of my tea, and watched Niall and Louis compete in fifa. El and i were laughing about how competitive they get, so they paused their game to tell us how distracting we were, and how we are banned from ever talking again durring their matches.

El and i bursted out laughing, but he was serious, and gave us the death glare so we would back off.

So we just sat silently, till i heard footsteps behind me, i turned around to see Harry , who was crouched behind the couch, wrapping his arms around my neck and chest.

"Morning love." He whispered, his voice a bit raspy from just waking up.

"What are you doing?" I asked sternly. "Just saying good morning to my favorite person in the house." He said, pulling away. He then walked over to the kitchen.

He knows what he is doing, leaving me hanging, will just make me want to talk to him, i think that is exactly what he wants, and that is what i want too.

So i got up and followed him to the kitchen. When i walked in he was making his tea. i laughed, "Harry have you finally figured out how to make decent tea?" i asked.

He blushed, as i took the cup away from him, i made his tea, whilst he just watched me very surprised.

When i finished, i handed it to him, he took a sip and his eyes widened. "oh my God, this is my life, i forgot how horrible i am at making tea, i remember how you would always make it for me, whilst i made the rest of breakfast." He said.

i smiled, i was no good for cooking, but Harry was. Everyone said we were perfect, i thought we were, but obviously not, now that this has happened.

"So, Harry, why have you been doing this?" i asked. "What, you mean making bad tea?" He asked. i chuckled, but he seemed to be serious.

"No, i mean...you've been....nice, and a bit flirty with me. I want to know why." i said. He sighed, putting down his cup. "i thought about it....all last night, it was killing me, it always has been. I've missed you so much and i want you back. No matter what, I'll get you back. Even if you don't want me to yet."

He got closer to me, i backed away, my back bumping into the counter, he approached me. he put his hand on my waist, and cupped my face with the other. he leaned in, to my ear. He whispered, quietly.

"I'll get you back, I'll do everything to try, i want it again, but not the ending, i never want an end, i want it forever, i know you don't agree yet, but you will." He said. he stepped away, walking to get his tea, but i grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me.

"How can you say that to me? You looked at me and smiled at me when i saw you with her and y-" he cut me off. "No, please don't. When i was caught, i felt like an idiot, and i realized i needed you, so when you broke up with me....i didn't know what to do, i smiled, i did because i didn't want to loose my pride, i'm and idiot, i don't know why i didn't run after you, i was too weak i guess."

He sighed, "You don't have to forgive me though, i was a jerk, i wouldn't forgive me, but another chance would mean everything."

Should i give him another chance? Of course not he broke you. But he is here asking you, sweetly. He's saying sorry. If he is trying maybe i should too.

"Fine, but I'm not ready for a relationship, friends is fine, but only that, its not you, well parts of it is, but its me too, i just got out of another bad relationship, I'm just not ready." I said.

A grin formed on his face, making his dimples visible. It also made the colour of his eyes pop. The colour changes from bright to almost a clear green.

right now they were a clear, light green, very beautiful.

he got his cup and walked with me out of the kitchen.

*****************************

I was now unpacking, into my room. They never got rid of my old stuff, cuz they knew i would be back one day.

I looked at the clock, 5:32. The boys had a meeting with management and El had classes today, so I'm home alone.

I have class at my Uni tomorrow though.

i finished putting my cloths in my drawers and sat on my bed. i layed down for a second.

Just then my phone buzzed. i got up and walked over to my dresser where i had left it.

New Message!

From : Liam

Meeting is over, we are getting food from nandos to eat at home, what do u want?

To :Liam

tell niall, the usual, cant wait to see u lili!!

i put my phone down and sighed. I am sooo bored!

i walked down the hall and went to Liam's room, our rooms are on the second floor along with Harry and Louis.

Niall and Zayn's rooms are upstairs on the third floor.

Liam's room is probably one of the cleanest. Along with niall, which is very surprising.

I decided to leave liam's room because i knew he would get mad if he knew i was there.

I wondered around, i wandered into the living room, and looked at the pictures.

There was one of all of the boys, at a barbaque. There was one of niall and zayn with zayns family.

I noticed there were quite a few of me. One of baby Liam and i, at a family barbaque, another of Me with Niall's brother and niall.

Then there were the ones with me and Harry.

There was one with me and him with his family, and another of me and him with zayn.

But there was one of us eating ice cream and i put some on his face. then another of us holding hands.

Then there was one of us kissing in the park. It made me wonder, why would he keep these up?

Wouldn't Lauren have seen it? Did she say anything?

These questions stayed in my head as i sat down to watch a movie. but i soon fell asleep.