Pool, Music, and Beer

Kendal pov

It was almost eight and i was getting ready for tonight with Gemma and her friends im Gemma's room.

We are all going to Some place that has live bands, pool, a bar, and an arcade. Sounds ligit.

Sky told me that Jessica is James' Cousin.

Figures, I mean they look alike but they both have the annyoing personality. To be honest i prefer James. Jessica.....i dont know what it is about her that i dont like. She is overly dramatic and....is kind of nosey, she asks me questions 24/7.

"Do you want me to do your Eye shadow?" Gemma asked i shook my head no. I never really wear eye shadow.

I applied black eyeliner, mascera, liquid liner on my top lids, foudation, and lip gloss.

I took a look at myself in the mirror.

"I love your outfit." Sky said. I looked down. I was wearing Dark blue jean shorts, a grey sweater-shirt with mickey mouse on it, and combat boots.

"Thanks, i like yours too, and im not only saying that because you complamented mine." She smiled and thanked me before going back to doing her make up.

She wore black leather highwasted shorts, a blue tanktop, and a leather jacket that went up to right under her breasts with black converse. We had a simaler style.

"So, Kendal cole is single, are you gonna make a move?" Jessica asked.

"No, him and i are friends, thats all, plus im sorta into someone else." I said.

I completely regreated saying this because both Jessica and Gemma's mouths were hung open.

"It's Harry, you have fallen for him again haven't you?!?" Gemma exclaimed.

I could feel my cheeks burn and i quickly turned around so no one would notice.

"Kendal!! May i speak with you?!!" I heard Anne's voice. Oh thank god for harry's mum.

"I'll be right back." I said before rushing out of Gemma's room.

I walked over to Anne's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I walked into her room and she looked up from her bed, she was reading a book.

"Hey, you called for me?" I asked.

"Yeah i did, you see Gemma is dating that guy....Vick?" She asked.

"Vince." I corrected. She nodded. "Well i can't ask harry for his opinion on the guy because he is harry's friend, but what do you think of him?" She asked.

" Well, He is a sweet, funny guy, He is protective, maybe a little perverted....but hey your son is too along with every other guy. He will treat her great." I said.

She smiled and nodded. "That is good to hear. You can go now, but try to make it home before 2 okay?" I laughed and nodded. Anne is such a cool mum, and a cool person in general, i walked over to Harry's room, wanting to avoid the topic of being 'into ' him with Gemma and Jessica.

I walked in and he looked up from his phone.

"You are riding with me right?" He asked.

I nodded and he smiled. "Cole and James are already there, you ready?" He asked I nodded, and took his hand as we walked out od the room together.

Harry and I get into his car and he drives away from his house.

"So i heard my mum call your name earlier, what did you two talk about?" He asked.