Chapter 1

Molly P.O.V.
I'm lost, and hurt someone please see that. Can someone please come and save me from this nightmare? This is how I feel everyday, because I'm living a nightmare that is called my life. The names Molly, and this is my story of my life.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

I quickly shut the alarm off, and crawl out of my bed whimpering from next nights abuse.

" Ouch" I said holding my stomach as I slowly walk to my bathroom.

Looking at my reflection and wanting to cry, from how brokered I looked. I had dark circles under my eyes, my eyes were blood-shot due to all the crying. I went into the shower, and tried to clean all the cuts that I had.
I put the towel on and started to look for my makeup bag. I found it and started to put it on my bruises. After, you could barely see them, I went to my room for clothes. I put on a baggy shirt, and my Black Veil Brides sweatshirt. My mother got it for me for my 16th birthday. Black Veil Brides have always been my favorite band.

I smile at the memory of my mother; she was the most beautiful and sweet woman I have ever met. Every time she would come around, she would light up to room with her beautiful smile and laugh. I shake my head smiling; I grabbed my laptop, my backpack, and walked out of my room.

I tiptoed my way downstairs, making sure not to wake my drunk father. I quickly grabbed a apple from the table, and walked over to the door.

As I walked out the door and closed it; I let out a breathe that I have been holding in. I pulled my backpack back up my shoulder and started to walk to school.
' I was leaving hell and walking right into another one'

Author note
Sorry it's a short chapter, I will put the next on tomorrow hopefully.
I will make grammar errors so bare with me and I will fix them as soon as possible.
Please vote favorite and be awesome. ❤️❤️