Chapter 3

Alex P.O.V.

"No, you are not just another nerd Molly" I said firmly looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. I was trying not to get lost in them, but I had to move before I end up kissing her.

I tore my graze away and finally got up, and I held out my hand to her. She was hesitant " Come on, I'm not going to bite " I joked. She finally took my hand and I felt like my hand was on fire when she held it. I still held her hand, as I looked over my shoulder stood Steve looking at me with a smirk.

' Fuck me' I mummbled under my breath as I let go of her hand.

I looked back to Molly looking at her hand weirdly. I smilied at her, because she felt it too.

I leaned down to her ear " I have to go, but if you need someone i'm there Molly. Don't forget that " I wispered smiling .

I walked away heading to Steve as he was looking at me with a smirk that I wanted to wipe off his face. I draged him by the arm to the lunch room, and he look at me with a serious face.

" You like her don't you Alex and don't lie to me?" He asked daring me to disagree.

"Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie" I mummbled as a reply

" The truth Alex, I have see the way you look at her and how you always try to find her" He said smiling at me.

"Yeah, i do but you if tell someone I will find you and I will kill you " I said seriously.

" Seriously Alex, a Taken reference" He laughed at me and I joined in as we grabed our food.

The bell rang, and we got rid of our food. I started walking to the chemistry lab, when someone pulled me over and started kissing me. I pushed Amy away, she was aways trying to get with me. She was the biggest slut of the school, and I was the only guy that everybody was to scared to date. I only liked one girl, and I was going to get her to trust me.

I looked to Amy and sighed " Its not going to happen, so get lost Amy" I told her

" Why, I know you want me. Everybody wants me" she replied as she tried kissing me again. I pushed her out of my way and went to chemistry. This class I had with the girl that I have like since freshman year Molly Martin. I pushed the door open and immediately started looking from Molly. I spotted her with her head down at her desk.

I walk over to her, and sat down at the desk next to hers. She was getting shy, and was not looking at me.

" What are we doing?" I asked Molly

"A... A lab and we get to pick our partners" She replied stuttered

"You" was all I said as I faced the first of the class.

"Me, what?" She asked getting scared

"You are my partner" I said seriously

"Why would I be partners with you" she asked furious

' When the hell did she get a backbone'I thought as I just shrugged and turned back to class. 

Authors Note:

I hope that you enjoy reading it, so far. 

Sorry, for all the short chapters but it will be worth it in the end. 

You know what to do, Rate, Vote, and be awesome.