Chapter 4

Molly P.O.V.

Alex just shrugged his shoulders at me as I stood there in shock on what I just said. I still had my head down not looking at Alex.

" Because, we would make a good team" Alex joked

" Yeah, Sure I will be your partner, but you are going to help " I said seriously finally facing him.

"Yeah, I will help" Alex said waving the conversion off.

"Grab your partners and go to the lab stations" The teacher said.

I walk over to our station, and started grabbing chemicals. I didn't pay attention to Alex as he walked over.

" You are forgetting Zinc Molly" He told me a faint smile on his lips.

I look up in shock that he knew anything about chemistry. He looked down at me chuckling at my face.

"When did you start learning chemistry" I asked still in shock

"There is a lot that you don't know about me Molly" Alex said laughing at me.

I smile, I grabbed Zinc, and he really did helped with our lab which surprised me even more. After we finished the bell rang as we finished.

I walked back to my desk to grab my stuff to leave, but someone grabbed my arm. I went still, my breath caught, and I was waiting to get hit. The hit never came, so I found the courage to look behind me. Alex was the one holding my arm, and looking back at with pity and sadness.

" Sorry, Molly but im not going to hurt you" He sighed letting go of my arm.

'Breath in, Breath out' I thought over and over.

" What do you need Alex" I said finally able to find my voice.

" I just ask you if you want to sit with me at lunch tomorrow" He ask nervously.

' Why was he so nervous?' I thought

Authors Note: 

Will Molly sit with the bad-boys of the school? 

Will Alex finally get her to let him in? 

Keep reading to find out :)

Rate, Vote, and be awesome. :)