three ; interrogation

"Mali Ghana." His deep, metallic voice reverberates throughout the room. A shudder sneaks down my spine and I resist the urge to look away, instead staring him straight in the eyes... or where they should be.

"Defiance." He notices, stepping forward and leaning in close. I gulp.

"Tell me, what motivated you to grace me with your presence?" His mask is close now. It's my turn to speak, but not a single word passes through my lips.

"Speak!" He orders. I jump back in surprise, taking a breath.

"I came to spy for the Resistance." I decide, realizing that revealing my true intentions could result in Seeder's death, if she isn't already far gone.

"Lies." He dismisses. "Now, you'll tell me the truth, or I'll take it out of you."

"I already told you the truth." I hiss.

He suddenly raises his hand, pointing it towards me. My head explodes and I scream in excruciating pain, silently pleading for it to stop.

His hand drops, but he doesn't say a word. Instead, he turns to face his troopers and orders them to leave.

"Your sister." He says as soon as they're gone, and my breath hitches in my throat.

"Is she alive?" I ask. I have no idea that this is too much to ask of him though, that this is information that he should never reveal to a Resistance prisoner.

"She's not." He reveals. Something shatters inside of me, but I hold in my sobs because I refuse to let my enemy see weakness.

He faces me again.

"You are to follow me. Right now." He raises his hand and forces me out of the chair. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion but do as he says, shamelessly protecting the poor excuse I call a life.

He storms out of the room, barking at me to stay close. I stare at the back of his head as I follow, ignoring the looks I'm being given by those who aren't also masked. Troopers trudge behind me, and I feel wrong.

"Hux." Kylo Ren calls to a man of similar size with fiery red hair and cold eyes. The man pauses, his arms clasped firmly behind his back.

"Yes?"

"Take this woman to a room, and see to it that she has her needs, but don't answer her questions." He demands. I gape. Kylo glances at me one last time before striding away, his guards at his heels.

"Come, woman." Hux grabs my arm.

"Don't touch me." I growl, tearing my arm from his grasp. I reluctantly walk behind him until he stops at a big black door. I stop too, wondering what he expects of me.

"Well?" He nods to the door, his tone incredibly snarky. I roll my eyes and push open the door, gazing at what is to be my room.

"Troopers will be at your door later with your needs. Do not leave this room." He orders, before slamming the door shut.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

I run forward and finally let the tears fall, mourning for my sister.

Without her, I have nothing, and no one, to look to. I joined the Resistance for her, I learned to be a pilot for her. I was caught prisoner to save her. If only I knew that it was useless.

I'll never make it out of this base now.

-

this is an awkward place to end but I promise the story will pick up after this and you'll see more of Kylo

please comment and let me know what you think

love you all

kait