seven ; curls

recap;

He lays on the floor as I straddle him, the two of us breathing heavily. And, before my mind registers what I'm doing, I reach forward and click open the sides of his mask, receiving absolutely no hesitation.

-

I lift the mask from his face as gently as I can; what I'm met with is something I never could've expected.

He's gorgeous.

His head is full of dark, soft curls, just the way I'd seen them earlier. His lips are pink and his nose slightly large; his eyes are almost black, and they shine in a way that I'd never seen on the Dark Side. A smile creeps onto my face, and my cheeks flush.

"So this is you." I say.

"Not as you expected?" He smirks. My breath slows, hearing his real voice. Deep, smooth as chocolate, and completely un-mechanical.

"Not even close." I agree. We chuckle, then he eases me off of him and helps me to my feet.

"Let's get ourselves some food." He suggests, and I nod. It's impossible to wrap my head around the fact that I'm staring at the true Kylo.

He bends over and takes his helmet from the ground, beckoning for me to follow him. I don't object, knowing I'd have no idea what I'm doing if I tried to wander the base myself.

As we're walking through the hallways, I see the prisons, and my mind slowly wanders to my sister.

I hadn't thought of her much in the week that I'd been here, and I hate myself for it. How could I possibly think it's okay to ignore the only person that's always been here for me? Who died at the hands of... did Kylo murder my sister?

I frown, tears welling up in my eyes. Something tells me not to say anything yet.

I notice the way his curls bounce as he walks, and my stupid, one-track mind slowly forgets what I had just thought of.

Do I have no self control?

Kylo orders our food and takes me back to his room, mumbling something about troopers bringing it soon.

We wait in silence.

I try to keep my eyes away from him, as not to stare. Suddenly, my pocket begins to buzz, and my heart stops.

Luckily, there's a knock at the door at the same time, and Kylo slips out to receive our food.

"Poe, I seriously can't talk right now!" I whisper-yell.

"Gia.... I-"

"What?"

"Capture!.....I.......Mali......plea-" The line goes dead. My mind is bursting with questions, and I've grown short of breath. Could Poe possibly be trying to tell me that he and Gia had been captured? By..... the First Order?

Kylo returns, his pale face slightly unsure.

"Thank you for the food." I take it from his hands before he can speak, my jittery feeling getting the best of me.

"You seem tense." He notices, situating himself so that he faces me. I take a bite of my food and shake my head.

"It's fine, it's- nothing." I pause, gazing at nothing for a couple of seconds, then flicking my eyes to his.

"Mali-"

"Kylo-" the both of us speak at once, and I smile down at my soup.

"Tell me about how you became a pilot." He awkwardly tries to start a conversation, which I find kind of cute.

I find it cute?

What in the hell is happening to me?

A little over a week ago, I was flying and taking missions for the Resistance. Now, I'm falling for one of the leaders of the First Order.

"My sister, Seeder, was a pilot. I lived my whole life with her and did whatever she did, because she was my role model. I looked up to her. So, we spoke to General Organa-" He noticeably flinches at the mention of the name, dropping his eyes. I stop immediately, wondering what I'd said to hone such a reaction?

"Kylo? Are you okay?" I ask quietly. He doesn't respond, instead he gets up and begins to remove one of his sleeves. He disappears into the bathroom without a word, and I'm left wondering what I'd done wrong.

I'd thought things were going so well.

He doesn't speak to me for the rest of the night.

-

I updated kind of early but I don't know how good it was..

I hope you enjoyed it though, the whole chapter was full of Kylo:-)

i adore him so much

anyway, I'll try to update again as soon as I can, in the mean time I hope you have a happy time reading this one!!

hopefully the story will escalate a little quicker after this... I'm planning on it!

after all, now Poe's been captured, and you know what that means...

ily

kait