Chapter Seven

Beau's Pov
We have been gone for about a couple weeks now. Honestly I think that our parents finally gave up the search for us.

We are in a hotel room at the Four Seasons Hotel. For now it's only me and Addie, the rest of the lads went to go find some McDonald's.

"Hey Beau," Adeline says walking out of the bathroom her her stringy and wet. Obviously she just got out of the shower and is dressed.

"Yes Addie-Bear?"

"Well I need your advice on your brother,"

I nod for her to continue.

"I want our friendship to stay the same, he treats me like a princess and I love him in a way that I shouldn't,"

"Listen, do whatever your heart tells you." I say. "But I do want you to know that if you two get together and break up, Jai will always be there for you."

She just nods and puts her head down on my shoulder.

"Beau? I think I'm not going to let this relationship between me and Jai go on any longer, I'm not the girl for him and if the time does come I will take the chance."

"It's your decision."

"Thanks Muppet," she smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm gonna go change.

She's like the sister I never had.

Adeline's Pov

I walk to my duffle bag and pull out a Black shirt with the sides cut open, a pair of black high waisted shorts, and black very faded leggings.

I walk back into the bathroom and change.

I take my time to actually do makeup which is just eyeliner and mascara. Now lastly I put my long blonde hair into a top knot.

Once I'm out of the bathroom I see that all the guys are back into the room. Luke, Jai and James are on their phones while Daniel and Beau play FIFA (yeah our room is that cool it has a Xbox).

I take a seat next to Jai.

"Hey Jai, can I talk to you out in the hall?" I whisper in his ear.

He sets his phone into his pocket and nods leading the way out of the room, I grab my wallet with the key. Just in case the other boys won't let us in.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me  about Addie?" He says and we start walking down the hall.

"Jai you are my best friend, you know that right?"

"Right."

"I do love you, I just want to stay friends."

"I understand," he says, he smiles understandingly.

"Jai I am sorry I feel bad, and love and have those feelings but I can't act upon them."

Jai's Pov

I know Addie feels bad but I understand her concern. I know she knows that her and I would never not be friends.

"You know that if you break my heart into a million pieces I will still be your best friend and beat anyone who hurts you,"

"Jai maybe we can try in the future," She says pulling out her wallet and putting a dollar in the vending machine.

She clicks on a soda and puts in another dollar and gets a second sodas and hands it too me.

"Thank you," I say.

(Back in the room)

Addie's Pov

"Hey guys I think we should get back on the road,we've been here for a couple of days," I say.

"You're right," James says.

James now has a scruffy beard.

"Can we go to a pub first?" Beau pleads.

I look at the other four and the nod agreeing with Beau.

"UGHH, fine," I say.

They all let out a cheer and run putting on there shoes. I grab my heels and get at least four inches taller.

We get into the elevators with just us six.

"Hey guys I just remembered my old girlfriend Lana," Daniel laughs.

"You mean that teenage desperate begging for attention?" I laugh at my own joke.

The guys give me weird looks as I laugh hysterically.

"Shake it off," I laugh even harder.

The elevator opens and a old couple walk in looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Sorry she's drunk," Luke lies holding me over from falling over.

We walk out of the elevator and walk to the pub.

a/n:
Okay here is a new update hope u like it guys :)