Chapter Eleven

Adeline's Pov

Once Carson leaves the room I immediately start Skyping Tania again.

"What Happened?" She asks.

"Fuck!" I say with I don't know what to do tone.

"What?!"

"Carson just asked me out!" I say.

"What are you gonna say?"

"I think I may give him a chance but stuff happened between Jai and I last night."

"If I were you I would just ask Jai if he would be alright with it," she says.

"Okay I will," I hang up and end her call throwing myself back onto the bed.

Okay let me clear this out in my mind. I do have feelings for Carson but I really really don't want to hurt Jai. I stand up and walk down the hall and knock on Jai's door.

"Come in," he says.

I walk in to see him sitting on bed scrolling through Ashton Irwin's Instagram.

"Hey," I say sitting on the edge of his bed not wanting to have a repeat of last night.

"Hey I know what your gonna tell me," he says sitting up.

"Oh really?" I say

"Yep Carson asked you out and you don't want to hurt me."

"How do you know?"

"I went downstairs and he asked me if we were together and if it would be alright if he could ask you out on a date, all while thinking I was Luke."

"Jai I don-"

"Addie you won't hurt me just go say yes," he says leaning over and kisses my cheek.

I get up from the bed thanking him and run down to the other end of the hall into Carson's open room.

"The answer is yes," I say causing him to look from the TV over too me. A grin now appearing on his face.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep!"

He picks me up and I start giggling.

Jai's Pov

I sit on my bed hearing her beautiful giggle come from down the hall.

As long as she's happy so am I.

I start scrolling through Ashton's Instagram again until Luke, James, and Skip walk into my room.

"Where's Beau?" I ask.

"Taking a nap," Skip answers.

"So we were going to have a interview with a laser tag place they need four people wanna come?" James asks.

"Yeah sure why not Beau though?"

"Because he wants you to have it and he wants to be a stay at home wife," Luke says I nod and we downstairs and out the front door. I quickly text Addie when we get in the car to tell her were we are going.

From Princess 😘:

K Jai love u guys be safe

Adeline's Pov

After I text Jai back I run to my room and put on (see pic for outfit and hair)

Carson comes in when I finish changing we go out and he takes me too Dinner.

a/n:
SORRY
That the chapter is so short I just wanted to publish it for my friend :)