Chapter Five

Jai's Pov

"Come on us two against you two," Beau argues with the two big truck drivers.

"Listen little man. We have a job to do now if you don't knock off this crap Im gonna give you a knock in your face," Says the taller one of the two drivers.

"It's just one race," Beau begs.

"Come on Beau this is a really bad idea," I say.

"Listen to this kid," says the slightly shorter driver.

"Or what?" He says getting into the tallest drivers face.

"Or you will will have to deal with me? Beau, Jai what the fuck are you guys doing?" Addie says walking up to us

"Wanting to race with these guys," He confesses.

"This one right here had nothing to do with it?" One of the drivers says pointing to me.

"Okay Beau, go into the store and buy food then stay in there with James and Daniel," She says motherly like.

"Fine," he says stomping off.

"Sir I'm honestly sorry for the way he is behaving," she says

"It's not a problem miss, buh bye now," the taller one says then walks away followed by the shorter one.

I look Adeline up and down realizing that she had changed into some black damn high waisted shorts and my Nirvana tee.

"Wow you look absolutely beautiful," I say causing her to blush.

"Thanks Jai," she smiles

God Damn she is sexy as fuck. (a/n: Aww thanks Jai, I know I am)

"Let's get out of here you two hoes," Beau says running away from where those two truckers are.

"I'd rather be right here tonight with you than with anyone else in the world," I say to Addie as we walk back to the car.

"That sounds like it could be a song lyric," she laughs.

We get into the car crowded the same and start to drive forward.

I think I love Adeline.

Adeline's Pov

(Four hours later)

As I'm curled up into Jai's chest the light of day now turning to dark. I realize something.

I think I Love Jai.

a/n:
Sorry it took so long for the update and sorry the chapter is so short...I promise I will try and make the next one at least 1000 words
Okay love ya guys thx for reading!!
❤️❤️❤️