Chapter Fourteen

Adeline's Father Pov

Do I honestly feel terrible that she's gone? For some odd reason I do not.

She's my daughter and I still love her but she wanted to leave with the boys to be happy than I want her to be happy.

"Ray," someone says from behind me causing me to jump. I turn to see Gina and her husband.

"Yes?" I question.

"How are you holding up without your baby?" She asks.

"She wants to be with the guys is the reason she left right?" I say. "I just want her to be happy."

Gina's head drops in disappointment.

"You don't know do you?" She says.

"My God is she pregnant?! Is Jai the father?"

"Jai can't get some he's too ugly," his own goddamn father says.

"No," Gina says. "She's not pregnant and Jai is not the father."

"Then tell me."

"Ray she....she was a super bad self harmer," she admits to me my heart sinks to the pit of my stomach.

Gina's Pov

Telling Ray that, hurts me so bad.

Flashback-

"Jai I'm home," I shout as I open the door. I know that both Luke and Beau went to a friends house.

I guess he didn't hear me so I start up the stairs too his room.

"Come here baby," I hear Jai say as I stand outside the door to his room.

Who is he in here with? Are they about to do it? For God Sakes he's only 14. He needs to keep it in his fucking pants.

I grab the door handle turning it and seeing Jai and Adeline cuddled user the blanket. She's crying into his bare chest until she panics when she sees me.

"What do you two think you're doing?" I question.

"Mum we were.....ummm," Jai panics speaking to me.

"We're you going to at least use protection?" I shout.

Adeline then sits up looking at me with tear filled eyes. She lifts up her arms revealing here wrist which were wrapped in medical tape.

Mother mode sets in and I rush to her side. Jai now crying holding her. They move over allowing me to sit on the bed with them. I cradle both of them as they cry softly.

"Your beautiful and perfect Adeline, if you ever need a girl to talk to I'm always here."

Flashback Over-

"Jai will convince her to stop!" Ray says reassuring himself.

Daniel's Father's Pov

"I'm glad that idiot is gone," I say hearing how drunk I am. Drunk words sober thoughts.

Right now I hope he's laying in a pit dead with all of his friends. I hope he got a STD from that bitch he was always hanging around and died.

I wonder what it would have been like if us parents didn't give up two search. Would I have killed him?

Nobody really knows.

James mum's Pov

I hope James is alright. I know he needed to leave but why didn't he say good bye? Why did it have to be in the middle of the night?

"Mum are you alright?" His younger sister asks.

"Yeah just missing James," I say.

"Remember that time when he tried braiding my hair and you had to fix it?" She laughs (let's say one of his sisters are about 5 in this book)

"Yes baby I do," I smile looking at her.

"Mummy James will come back when he feels better, he loves us nummy," she says.

I kiss the top of her head.

"He sure does baby he sure does."

Adeline's Pov

I return home from the date with Carson around 12:30am. After dinner we went to this lovely art show.

I sneak to my room trying not to wake any of the guys.

"Addie Bear?" Beau says walking out of his room in just boxers.

"Hmm?"

"I just want you too know that Jai and the rest of us will always be here for you for whatever you need," he says.

"I know Beau," I say walking over to him and giving him a hug.

I walk back to my room and change into a tank top and a pair of shorts. I get into the comfort of my bed and pull the duvet over my head.

a/n:

I hope you all enjoyed seeing what's going on with the parents. Also I'm sorry it changes POV a lot but that's how you would know all of what's going on.

I'm also very proud of this chapter so again I hope you all enjoyed it.