Chapter Thirteen

James Pov

I can't believe that Jai actually let the girl he loves slip away.

We pull up the the house where Beau is waiting on the front lawn for us. He gets in and gets the seat next to me.

"So what did I miss?" He says.

"Your brother is a fucking cunt," Luke says smacking the back of Jai's head before he starts driving again.

"What the fuck did you do?" He asks.

"I pretended to be Luke and set Addie up with Carson."

"Guys don't be hard on Jai," Beau says shocking me.

"Why?" I say.

"Because he just wants her to be happy and you guys are being stupid and not seeing that," he says.

Everything clicks.

"Bro, I'm so sorry!" I shout feeling stupid.

"It's fine man!" Jai says.

I feel my phone vibrate in my butt pocket. The caller ID reads 'unknown'.

"Hello?" I answer.

"James Yammouni?" The voice says.

"This is him," I say And Daniel turns off the radio so I can speak.

"Hello this is Eugine. Are you with the rest of the guys you were here with?"

"Yep."

"Could you put it on speaker?"

"Yeah," I pull the phone away from the phone putting it on speaker. "So what is up man?"

"Congratulations you guys got the job! You all start on Wednesday of next week," he says.

"Really Bro!?" Daniel says excited.

"Yes! Now I have to go see you guys next week at 6:30am."

We all say thanks and hang up.

"I should call Adeline!" Jai says excitement in his voice. "Wait nevermind,"

"You can tell her later man!" Beau says trying to cheer him up.

It hurts me to see Jai lose her. Let's hope she sees that Jai is the guy for her, or Jai finds a girl until Adeline sees what she's missing.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Jai asks.

"Applebees?" Daniel questions.

"Sure," I say and the other guys agree.

Jai pulls up to Applebees and we all get out of the car.

"Table for five and five kids menus," Luke says and the lady seating up looks around our group for any children.

She glances at me and I shake my head. She walks over to a booth setting down five adult menus and five children's menus.

"So how was your day Beau?" Daniel asks.

"I got so much stuff done today," he smiles proud.

"Good for you," Jai smiles.

I'm at least proud of him that he wants her to be happy and is trying to forget the pain. I do know that the whole time she's with Carson he will still have those same feelings for Adeline.

"What can I get you guys?" Says a old waitress named Linda.

"Can I have some soda?" I say.

She nods and writes it down in her notepad.

"Can I have some beer?" Luke asks and I remember the video of him and that car.

"Umm...NO!" Jai says before she writes it down. " I don't want you to do that thing to another car and how the car had a baby, I don't want to be a uncle to another car."

"You don't even play child support for that car," Beau laughs.

"I guess I will have a virgin lemonade," he says smiling at the waitress and she just gives him a look like. 'Why the fuck you do that to a car?'

The other guys get Coke as well.

"I miss my mum and my sisters," I say.

The guys look at me.

"Do you want to go back to Melbourne?" Daniel questions.

"Oh No!" I shout getting attention from the people around us. "I can't take what those people throw at me," I say in a lower tone.

"Than let's forget," Luke says.

The waitress comes back to our table now taking our food order. Once she leaves the table I start to color.

I am happy for this family I have.

a/n:

Hey Everybody!!!!
New update tell me what you think down in the comments below.

Also I'm gonna be giving a shout out to MktoNeighbourhood in all my books because she was my first follower.
So here's a shout out.