Chapter Eighteen

I sit alone in the park.

It feels nice just to sit and think to myself.

I am Adeline Preston and I am happy now. I got the five greatest best friends in the world and a amazing and loving boyfriend.

"I-I-I don't deserve any of it," I say to myself.

Tears start to sting my eyes. One minute I am fine and the next I'm not.

I'm Not Okay. Do I need help?

"These guys shouldn't have to put up with me!" I shout since nobody else I s in the park.

I then feel a vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and wipe the tears away so I can see the caller ID and its Jai.

"Hello," I say attempting to sound like I haven't been crying.

"Where the fuck are you?" Jai says worried. "You said you were going on a walk and you never came back."

"Jai I'm fine," I say hoping he doesn't sense my lying.

"Well tell me where the fuck you are."

"I'm at the park," I say.

"Okay Carson and I are on our way, we are gonna meet the guys for dinner," he says.

"Okay see you in a few," I say hanging up the phone.

I turn on my camera to see how terrible I look. I wipe away the dark makeup that has stained my cheeks from previously crying.

I have to pull myself together before Jai and Carson get here.

I stand up adjusting my black and pink floral dress and fix my curly blonde hair in the reflection of my phone. I lastly fix the white flower crown on my head.

Before I know it a black Black Widow truck pulls up to the side of the road by me. Jai rolls down the passenger side window.

"Hey Addie," he says smiling.

"Hey," I say opening the back car door and I climb up into the back seat.

I lean up to the front seat and kiss Carson.

- <------time skip to the restaurant

"May I take your drink order?" Says a kind looking man.

"Yes I will have a Raspberry Lemonade," I say.

He gets the guys orders and then goes off back to the kitchen.

"Is everything alright babe?" Carson says giving me sad eyes and he puts his hand down on my thigh.

"Yeah babe I'm gonna head to the toilet," I say getting out of the booth and all six of the guys eyes look at me watching as I walk down to the toilets.

I get in there and see that it's just empty. It's just me, myself, and I.

I just stare at myself in the mirror.

Why does Carson like me? He can find a much more beautiful girl and a sweeter one too. Why has Jai and the others stuck with me since year seven? I pretty much sound like a attention seeker right now. I can't believe I'm crying right now.

"Babe?" Jai says walking into the room.

"Jai you can't be in here," I says in shock.

"It's not like the first time I've snuck into a girls toilets," he laughs which causes me to laugh with him. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like fucking shit Jai," I sigh.

"Why what's the reason? You have a boyfriend who loves and respects you. By the way if he didn't I would chop his something off and feed it too him. You also have me and the guys."

"I feel like Carson can find a prettier girl, someone who looks like Adriana Lima...and you and the guys I don't know why you've stuck with me so long I seem like a little attention whore," I say tears now full on streaming.

"I think you're prettier than Adriana Lima....and care about you so much."

"Do you mind coming back with me to the table babe?"

I nod.

We walk back to the table and Carson gives Jai a look of gratitude. Jai nods. Carson gives me a peck on the cheek.

The man who took our drink order comes back with out food.

"Jai ordered for you before he went to get you," Carson says as the man sets a plate of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo in front of my face. Jai knows me well.

"Thank you," I say to the man before he leaves.

"Your welcome," he says walking off.

"Well we have something to tell you," James says.

a/n:
Super quick note. I remembered that Addie should be on crutches. Let's say during that one time skip she got it off.

Sorry for forgetting guys.