Chapter Three

Luke's Pov
We have been siting in this car for a couple hours now after we left our road side picnic.

You all may be thinking what are my brothers and I whining about. Running away because were too scared...well you my friend need to keep your mouth shut.

My mum is one of the sweetest ladies in the whole world. In mine and my brothers seventh year out dad finally had come back and he acted as if we didn't do anything he said he would hurt us. I mean he would never lay a finger on my mum. He'd keep her okay but he hated us. He said my brothers and I are the reason he left in the first place.

But he said if we don't get a job as soon as we get out of school he'd make sure the all three of us were living card board boxes as long as where in Melbourne.

Well we're not in Melbourne anymore. I think to myself before Beau speaks up.

"Could we stop by a hotel tonight?" he asks keeping both eyes on the road

"I'm down for it," Adeline says shifting in her spot between me and Jai to get more comfortable.

"Okay," the rest of us agree

~

"He only has one room left," Addie says coming out of the hotel with Jai

"Well how many beds?" Beau asks

"Two with one couch," Jai answers

"Let's get that one," James says "I will sleep on the couch," we all nod agreeing

~

"Who am I sleeping with?" Addie says throwing her bag into the corner of the room

"You can sleep with Jai and I," I say taking off my shirt as the other guys do the same and Adeline walks into the bathroom.

"I hate to bother you guys but I forgot to pack something," she says faking a smile

"What is it?" Skip asks

"Oh this is embarrassing...I'm on my period,"

"I will take you,"I say putting my shirt back on and Adeline puts on James Dirty Pig hoodie.

Okay so the meaning for Dirty Pig is that we started a non bullying thing for him...telling him to be himself and be a dirty pig.

Adeline and I both walk out her still a bit embarrassed. We both get into the car and I start to drive.

"I'm sorry this is so embarrassing," she says putting her face into her palms.

"It's probably not as embarrassing as the time in our seventh year when you first got your period," I laugh thinking about the time

FlashBack-

Class just ended and Adeline stands up....this poor thirteen year old girl. The back of her pants...blood stained.

"Addie stay where you are," I whisper loud enough for her to hear and running up hugging her from behind. Hiding her blood stain.

"What are you doing?" She whispers

"Please answer me truthfully,"

"Okay what is it?"

"Have you gotten your period yet babe?"

"No why," she asks quiet worried

"Luke Brooks, Adeline Preston, leave my classroom," Mr. Olsen says not questioning why I'm hugging her like this. We waddle out, me not moving from the hug.

"So what's up Brooks?"

"you have a period stain on your pants," I whisper in her ear and she gets super embarrassed.

FlashBack Over-

"I can't believe you had to follow me around all day hugging me from behind," she laughs

"It was a good thing we had all the same classes,"I say as we pull up to the store it's now 10:45 pm

She unbuckles her seat belt then let's out a loud groan of pain.

"Cramps?" I ask and she just nods "you want me to go in there for you?" I ask as she curls up in her seat and she nods once again

"Alright I will be back," I say getting out and walking into the shop. I grab a little carry basket and head towards to the women's care isle. I grab a box of both tampons and pads for her. Next I go and grab her dove chocolate. Then last a refillable water bottle.

I walk up to the counter to be greeted by a middle aged woman.

"Awe you must be a sweet boyfriend," she smiles scanning each item

"Thanks but she's not my girlfriend she's my best friend," I smile

"It's cute," she says "and your total is £8,25 sweetie,"

I hand her the money and walk back out to the car and Adeline is groaning in pain. Her cramps usually start out small then get worse.

"Here," I say handing her the bag and drive us back to the hotel

"Thank you, your the b-," she says before groaning again and I pull up to the hotel three minutes later. She sits there groaning

"I will meet you up there I don't want to move," she whines

"I will carry you love," I say walking to the other side and lift her out now waking back up to our room knocking on the door and Daniel answers.

I walk to the bed and set her down as she cuddles up to Jai who is only in boxers.

"Ugh I have to go put in a tampon," she whines grabbing the box and walks to the bathroom leaving Jai staring at the Tv.

I grab the water bottle from the bag and fill it with water from the sink and stick it in the Microwave. She comes back out wearing a pair of Beau's Boxers and a tanktop she then returns to her spot cuddling Jai.

Beep Beep Beep

I take the bottle out and hand it to her. She grabs it and rests it where the cramps are on her lower stomach. She nibbles on her chocolate as I lay down in the bed wearing just sweat pants. I soon drift off to sleep.

-
a/n:
Okay so I am pretty impressed on how this story is turning out I hope you all are enjoying it

And how sweet is Luke?? He's just so adorable