Chapter Nine

"Addie," Beau says shaking me awake.

"Get the fuck away cunt," I say jokingly not opening my eyes.

"Addie take your god Damn pills," he says acting fatherly.

"Ugh...fine!" I say now fully awake to see us pulled over to the side of the road.

"God Dammit Addie the doctor trusted me with something let me enjoy my responsibility," he says proudly.

I put the pill into my mouth, taking the water from Beau's hand.

(On the road again)

We're passing through some city we pass a tattoo shop and I get a idea.

"Stop the car!" I yell.

"What the fuck!?" James says pulling over.

"Pull into the tattoo shop!" I demand and he does. They all smile at the mention of us getting tattoos.

"I know what I am getting," I say opening the door falling onto the cement with my casted leg still stuck in the car.

"Calm down you idiot!" Jai laughs helping me up while Skip gets my crutches.

We all walk into the tattoo parlor where there is a guy around our age with neck tattoos and huge sized plugs. He looks up at us smiling.

"What can I do for you guys today," he says.

"Tattoo for me please!" I say cheerfully. I've never been this happy in my life for once in my life this depression has left.

I go first and show him what I want without the boys knowing.

He draws it out and places it on my rib cage. I look in the mirror and love where it's placed.

He starts the tattoo as the guys leave the shop to go buy so snacks before they get there tattoos done.

"So what does the Janoskians mean?" The tattoo artist who's name I learned is Carson asks.

"Oh those five idiots I came here with are my best friends," I say. "And we made up the name Janoskians it stands for Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation Skip."

"Why skip?"

"Because one of those guys I came in here with is named Daniel but we call him Skip."

"Oh that makes sense," he laughs.

Carson finishes up and I look in the mirror at his complete work.

"Thank you!" I say hugging him with my new found happiness.

"Keep smiling babe," Carson says giving me a hug.

The guys walk back in and they beg me to show them my new 'ink'.

I lift up my shirt up until before my breasts.

"No fucking way!" Jai says in amazement.

"That's so sick," Beau says tearing up.

"I love you guys," I say hugging the five boys.

Once they all get there tattoos done we or at least I say goodbye to Carson

"Bye Carson," I smile while hugging him.

We leave the tattoo shop and just sit outside at some park.

"Guys?" I say admiring the park.

"Hmm?" Luke says.

"I want to stay here in this town," I admit.

"Do you want to look for a place?" Daniel says sitting up.

"I kinda do," I say "because what are we gonna do? Drive around forever?"

"No," James answers.

"So where should we look?"Beau asks

"Well, Carson and I were talking..."

"And?" Jai says.

"He inherited a place from his parents and its huge and has room for all of us plus him," I say.

They all sit up just looking at me not saying a word.

"Addie, you just met this guy," James says.

"How about this, we or shall I say you guys interview him and we all go check out the place?"

"Sounds fair enough," Jai says.

I pull out my phone and text Carson...yes I got his number.

Me: aye what's up

Carson: just finished up the last tattoo of the day

Me: I talked to the guys about staying with u and they want to interview you and check out the place before we make any decisions.

Carson: That's chill babe we can do it now where are you guys I will meet you

Me: at the park by ur shop see ya soon!!!!

Carson pulls up next to the park and comes to where we are sitting.

"Hey!" He says cheerfully.

"Hey," we all reply back.

"So are you guys ready to head back to my place?" He asks looking directly at me.

"Yeah I will go with you and the guys will go in our car."

"Nope Addie I think I'm gonna stick with you," Jai says glaring at Carson.

I roll my eyes. I remember how we admitted our feelings then smile remembering he loves me.

WHAT THE HELL ADDIE?!?!!! NO JAI IS YOUR BEST FRIEND

a/n- okay here's another update

I love this story so much

I enjoy writing it and UGHH I just enjoy it

Also follow my rad b friend Baniel4life_ and my awesome friend Cryingfromthestorm

Also there are these two cool girls I follow and I believe they need a whole bunch more followers nicole_bowen & coughingclayton