Chapter Eight

Adeline's Pov

We get into the pub and the guys automatically get pulled onto the dance floor by some drunk thirty something year old women who probably have kids not much younger than I am.

I take a seat on a stool next to a girl.

"Hello," I say to the girl in the half white half blue high low.

"Hi," she smiles weakly.

"I'm Adeline, may I ask what's wrong?"

"I'm Tania, well my boyfriend and I were on a road trip and he just got up and left me here," Tania admits to me.

"Well do you have a room?"

"No he turned in the key and took my wallet so I have no money."

"Well Tania I'm on a trip with my five best friends and you can stay with us tonight and we will give you a ride to the airport tomorrow," I say and the girls eyes brighten.

"Thank you Adeline," she hugs me.

"No problem Tania."

"Wanna go dance?" The twins say coming up to Tania and I.

"Sure," she says taking Luke's hand and he leads her away.

I then look back to Jai who is smirking at me.

"I thought we were gonna leave our friendship as it is?" I question.

"We are, I want to dance with my best friend," he continues smirking.

"Okay Jai," he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor I spend quite awhile dancing and having not too many drinks maybe one or two.

All the sudden I feel some guy come up behind me. He grabs my waist pulling my backside into his crotch area.

I turn and standing there is a random guy I've never seen before.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I snap at the man.

"Trying to get a pretty girl to dance for me," he says giving a creepy smile.

"Ew no," I say trying to walk away but he grabs my wrist. I look up and that's when I see Jai storming over here.

"What are you doing cunt?" Jai days pushing the guy into a table. Not to mention but this guy was a lot bigger than him. The guy has my arm and pulls me towards him.

Jai gives him a cold stare that must feel like piercing daggers.

Tania then grabs me and pulls me towards her.

"Hey," the man shouts.

"Don't ever touch her again you son of a bitch!" Jai yells lunging forward and attacking the man.

Jai repeatedly punched the man in the Jaw before the bartender yells at them and James and Skip have to pull him off the man.

"Let's go up to the room," I said to everyone and as I start walking forward somehow my heel snaps and I hear a breaking sound.

"Fuck!!" I yell knowing that the break was my ankle.

"Here let me take you to the emergency room," Beau says picking me up.

"No let me," Jai says kind of panicking.

"No Jai I want you to stay here," I say.

He nods and Beau walks us to the front of the hotel and to the car.

(At the ER)

"So you have broken your ankle and you will need to be on crutches," The doctor tells me.

"Okay," I say.

The doctor stands up after wrapping my foot in medical tape and turns to Beau.

"Okay sir make sure she takes one of these twice a day one at night and one in the morning."

Beau nods and helps me up so we can leave.

We make it out the door into the car.

"So I was thinking," Beau says.

"Oh no Beau that's never a good thing," I laugh.

"What if we get a bigger car?"

"That would be a good idea," I say and he pulls up into a car lot.

On the sign it says discount to engaged couples.

I look down to my friendship ring the guys got me.

"So Beau are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

He nods and smiles.

We get out of the car beau handing me my crutches and we walk to the front office.

"Hello Welcome,"

"Hello me and my fiancé are looking for a car that will fit us and our four children," Beau says.

The woman nods and leads us out into the lot to a black van type car.

After looking at the car we decided to trade in our crappy car were using now.

"Aren't you kids a little young to have four children?" Says the woman grabbing the paper work.

"Yea we started super early!" I laugh making the woman uncomfortable.

"So with you trading in your car and your engaged that makes your total to nothing," She says shocked "maybe we need to find something else as a discount."

We gather every single thing from the car and give the keys to the woman and we take take our new car back to the hotel.

(The next morning)

I wake cuddled into Jai, we need to stop this.

I'm wearing the same clothes as from the night before.

Everyone awake.

"So we have to get me to the airport," Tania says and Luke's face dropped.

We drive Tania to the airport and wait for her plane to board.

"If you guys are ever in L.A hit me up," she smile and gives us her number.

She gives us all hugs and she gets to Luke and he gives her a peck on her lips.

We get back to the car after she boards and get back on the road again on our road trip to nowhere.

a/n-

Ahh good day everyone!!

So I'm really proud of how this story is turning out and I would like to add that this story is my favorite and having it be a Janoskians fanfic makes me even more happy

Tania's character is- Baniel4life_

And would any of you who read this book go check out this awesome person EspinosasOnly  check out her story ideas book.

Lastly I would love it if y'all can follow and check out atenjhfood
And have a great amazing day