Chapter Nineteen

"What is it?" I ask I turn to see all the boys with a huge grin on his face. Even Carson.

"We are going to L.A." They all shout. All but Carson.

"What?" I say in utter shock don't know whether to be happy or not.

"Your coming with us right?" Jai asks with a ear to ear grin on his face.

"Is Carson going?" I question. Carson and I just started dating and I don't want to leave him.

"No babe, I'm gonna buy the tattoo shop so I'm gonna stay here," he says then kisses my head.

He's not going? I can't just leave him. But what about Jai, Luke, Skip, Beau, and James? I started this trip with them. Do I want to leave them now?

"Can I have some time?" I ask and Jai's grin fades.

"Yeah," Luke says and he pats Jai on the back.

Once we finish our meal everyone's happiness returns back even mine.

Once we get home we all head off too our rooms. Obviously I go with Carson.

I change into a pair of his boxers and just stay in my bra. He's my boyfriend so it's fine.

He puts on a pair of Basketball shorts and takes his shirt off.

We lay on the bed cuddling. My eyes start stinging with tears not knowing what to do.

"Babe go with them," Carson says softly as I cry into his chest.

"But Carson this is our relationship," I say.

"Baby, I understand you came here with them. You've known them since you were young."

"But I love you Carson."

He pulls back and looks down at me, his mouth slightly open.

"I love you too," he says connecting our lips.

"I think I've made my decision babe," I say looking up at him my eyes still sad. "I'm going to stay here with you."

"Are you sure baby girl?"

"I'm sure."

-

I've gathered all of the guys into the den. Before you ask yes I put on a shirt. Carson went out leaving the guys and I alone.

"Guys," I sigh. "I've made my decision," I then start to break down on the ground in tears.

"Addie," Jai starts crying.

"Jai," I cry out.

He leaves the couch crawling over to me crying on the floor.

"I'm sorry Jai, I'm sorry guys." I shout and Jai hugs me tighter.

"It's fine," he whispers. "You know I'm gonna miss you like fucking hell."

"It's just Carson and I-," I start before I feel the other guys pile onto the hug.

- 1 month later -

"Hey Adeline," Jai says answering the Skype call.

"Hey!" I say.

"You like the new place?" Jai says showing me around there new place in L.A.

"Addie look," Luke says running up to the camera holding a girls hand.

"Tania!" I shout excitedly.

"Aye bitch, I miss you," she says.

"ADDIE!" I hear the other three yell as they run into Jai's room.

"Hey guys! I miss you tons!"

"We love you," Beau says.

"I love you guys too,"

I talk to the guys which seems like hours until the four guys and Tania leave.

Beau quickly runs back in and smacks Jai in the back of the head.

"FUCK OFF CUNT!" Jai shouts.

"I miss you," I say.

"I miss you too," he says.

"I have too go I'm meeting Carson's friends now I love you Jai," I say. "Talk to you soon."

"Talk to you soon babe, don't forget about us here and I love you too," he says and ends the call.

I'm happy and so are they.

a/n:
Okay guys this is the LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the book and don't worry babes. I already have major plans for a sequel. It will be up soon it's gonna be called Missing You.