Chapter Sixteen

Daniel's Pov

It's Thursday afternoon and those cunts left me here at lunch while they went out on their lunch break. I guess they have a right. I did prank them last night by spitting in all of there drinks last night. All but Eugene's of course.

The door bell to the building rings as a group of little boys and a few little girls with there mothers walk in.

"Hello my name is Skip how may I help you today?" I ask plastering a smile on my face.

"It's my birthday!" Cheers a very energetic little boy who is wearing a birthday crown.

"Happy birthday little man," I say leaning over the counter to high five him. "How old are you?"

"Five!" He says.

"Birthday reservation for Atwood," says one of the mothers and her husband comes up with her.

"Under Roman?" I ask typing into the computer.

"Yep," says the guy.

"Right this way," I say leading them to a party room.

The birthday boy then runs up next to me.

"I'm Kane!" He says. "What's your name?"

"I'm Daniel, but my friends call me Skip," I say smiling down at him.

"Am I your friend?" He asks.

"Sure you are!" I say I open the door and he runs in followed by his group of friends.

The parents all start walking in. Lastly the parents of the Kane boy stop and say something.

"Our son likes you," says the mom.

"We appreciate all of what your doing," the dad Roman smiles at me.

I hear their accent they aren't from here.

"If you don't mind me asking but where are you guys from?"

"The United States. We came for a family reunion and our sons birthday was durning the trip," says the woman.

"Brits right and aye man smile more," he says then walks into the room.

(Later on)

"Skip help?" Kane yells as two of his brothers friends corner him.

"I got you little man!" I say shooting both of the guys vests.

Once the guys from my work came back Kane insisted that I play laser tag with him.

"Kaners won!" His mom says as we leave the dark room.

"Skip saved me!" He cheers.

About a hour later the party leave and Adeline comes into the shop.

"Hey guys," she says.

"What's up?" Jai says walking from behind the counter then hugs her.

"I just got a new tattoo," she says excitedly. "Carson just dropped me off."

"Cool what is it," I say.

She lifts her shirt up.

Just a tiny bit below the bra it says 'strong'.

"I like it," Jai says admiring it. I look at Luke who is rolling his eyes at his brothers action.

"How about you Luke and James," Jai speaks up.

"Love it," Luke says.

"Ten out of ten," James answers.

"Okay it's time for us to get off of work lets go home," I say.

We let Eugene know we're leaving then head back to the house.

a/n:
Okay yeah I know short update by since I've already updated today it shouldn't matter.

By the way RomanAtwood is a guy on YouTube who you guys should check out! I watch his daily vlogs. So yeah check him out.

"Smile more,"
    -Roman Atwood