Chapter 21 - Undercover rebel

Yes, finally I'm one of the rebels! Till now they told me that they have been the guys that has stolen some expensive stuff from the school and they were talking something about a diamond that the are going to stole. Well the crazy part is that I'm head of that "mission" as they call it.
"So you ready rookie?" They asked and my frown turned into one of the so famous smirks that I have.

"I was born ready." And I got ready.

"So you know the plan. Go down there, get through the security, get the diamond and run. We will watch your ever move. Understand?" Well he doesn't know the part where Andrew replaced the diamond with a fake one. Plus the guards know that I should break in and no one will call the cops. I'm on this mission and I'm going to end what I've started.

Then it was time for action. I stopped at the front door. The next move I did, I threw a bomb that is only for distract. I ran inside and kicked one of the guards in the chest, but not as good as I can. I flipped him like a pancake and he didn't stand up again. The other one wanted to "call" the cops, but I punched him a couple of times in the face then threw him at the wall and he hit his head. I turned my head to see their jaws fall to the ground. Well you should definitely be scared from me.

I took the diamond easily and of course checked if it's the fake one. I took it to Edward and they were still in shock. "Is this what you've been asking for?" And I smirked.

"How did you....? When did you......? But you're a nerd?" Donovan said to me in shock. That son of a biscuit.. Ok calm down Live don't let unimportant people get to you, just keep your cool.

"Yeah and you're a nerd too but you only use your big mouth for others not for yourself." Okay Olivia Hathaway stop that our you'll blow your cover. "I go on karate."

"Oh really. Come on let's all go to our rooms tomorrow we'll meet again." Edward said but he wasn't that impressed. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I couldn't help but notice this.. Look on Edwards face. It was a look that said 'bruh I know what your hiding so you better give up right now or I'll make your life a living nightmare until then'  I did my best not to look panicked and left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I got a text message. Unknown of course. And only Andrew knew about it. It said:

"I know that you're the spy that is hiding in this school. Agent Olivia give it up, we know everything. Meet me in the library at midnight.

-The Killer"

Shit. When did they found out? I was frozen but I'm not going to have another panic attack.

"Liv? What is it?" Andrew asked and took my phone from my hands.

As he read it I watched his impression change. I look him right in the eye and he did too. "I'm going alone. You're staying here." Here comes a big and long argument.

"No. If you want someone to stay behind that will be David. I'm coming with you and that's final." And of course Olivia like Olivia agreed and didn't argue.

We have 20 to get ready. I'm not scared of them, actually I want to catch them once and for all.

"So, stick with the plan, no matter what. You hear me. Stick. With. The. Plan." I said to Andrew and I think I made myself clear.

"Yes I'll be behind the bookshelf watching you and are you even going to call David?"

"Yes I sent him a text message and I think he'll come. Did you got the gadgets and the guns?" He nodded and threw me one of the guns he was holding.

"Now let's get down to business." I said and we went in front of the library.

"Be safe." Andrew put his hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"You too, dork. If you get hurt I'll kill you." I said in a whisper and turned my head to him. He had a rare smile on his face. And I

There was nothing unusual, but I'm sure they are here because they have been searching for me for like, 5 months and actually that's not my personal best.

We have a lot new gadgets so I can't wait to try them out. But first let's see away will happen here.

I was going through the library and then I heard something crashed on floor and I saw someone with a mask behind a bookshelf. I quietly sneaked behind him and kicked him in the back he was on the ground. He got up and I punched him in the face and kicked him in the ribs. Then he was on the ground again. Then there was a guy in the center of the library with two guys around him and I could guess who they are.

"You showed up and you'll regret it." The guy in the center took his mask off and it was Edward. Also did the two others and one of them was Donovan. Ooh I'm gonna so kick his ass.

"You're smarter with your mouth shut. And I hope you guys aren't to scared to fight me. Because I've been waiting a lot time to this." I took out two gadgets and clicked the red buttons on them. "BOOM, BOOM!" I said and threw the gadgets at them and they blew up. Wow I need more of those.

Edward came at me and tried to stab me with the knife he was holding. But, too slow. I took his hand and flipped him like a pancake.

Then I saw Andrew fighting with the other guy while I was looking for Donovan. Where is that coward? Okay I'll get him later now I have to get Edward meet up with his new best friends, handcuffs.

He got up and he tried punch me in the stomach but he didn't because I quickly turned and kicked him in the stomach. But the there was a loud "bang" in the library. Then there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I saw Donovan and he had a sniper rifle in his hands.

Andrew's eyes were on me. Then Donovan attacked Andrew and I took the knife Edward was holding. I quickly and painfully got behind Donovan and stabbed him in the shoulder. He was on the ground.

The next thing I know Andrew took me in his hands and talked something. Then i feel myself fall on the ground.

Everything was blurry. The last thing i saw was an unconscious Andrew and sometimes walking towards me. The the darkness stepped in.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating and... We made a new BOOK TRAILER.

So you can check it out on our YouTube channel, Crazy Persons.

Love you all and thanks for the support.

-M♪