Chapter 18- Tryouts for what...

It was Sunday and me, Andrew and David just some up... and it was 1:30 pm. Let me explain last night David stayed the night at our dorm and we stayed up working... till 5:45 am. We woke up in paper and snacks all over the place and it looked like a bomb just exploded in here. I was the first one to wake up, and I quickly went in the bathroom and took a shower, it was hard with all the boys coming in and out and it was hard not to...well...stare. I  Did my businesses and got dressed in some boy-ish clothes and put on my necklace and powder and wig plus my glasses.

Until I was waiting for the two morons to wake up, I decided to walk around the halls. As I was walking I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Watch where you going, NERD!" Someone with a grumpy voice yelled at my ear and anyone could recognize that voice from anywhere. Lucas of course.

"Nice way of greetings, dork." But i said 'dork' under my breath so I'm not really sure if he heard it or not. At that moment his face begun to go red. Okay so he heard me. Nice job Olivia! So we begun with the Lucas technique, AGAIN. He grab my t-shirt and lifted me up. I grow furious when he punched me in the stomach. SO it wasn't enough that he broke my ribs now he's trying to broke some more. Oh you're going down sucker!

As he put me down and wanted to kick my leg I caught his hand and flipped him. Everyone turned their heads to see the biggest bully on the ground flipped by what he calls a 'nerd'. Idiot. "Oh you going down you son of a bitch!" He yelled at me and that's when I remembered that I'm a boy now. He got up and ran my way and i just punched him in the face and the guy just hugged the ground. then someone of the team that Lucas is on threw a football at me. Oh yea I almost forgot to tell you, we have a football team in this school. 

So back on what was happening right now. The ball was like 3 feet away from me and i caught it when it was in front of my nose. And the anger took it's place. I threw the ball back at the guy that threw it first. It hit his sweet spot and everyone just laughed at him. 

Then I felt a hand on my back and I was about to flip him, but when I heard his voice I stopped. "Hey. Hey! Control yourself." It was Andrew. Then I turned my head to him and I realized what just happened. I ran as fast as i could and I got into my room. I slammed the door shut but when I turned around I almost had a heart attack. 

There in front of me David was standing with crossed arms. "You have 5 seconds to explain what did you just do?" 

"I was walking, I bumped into Lucas, he punched me, I flipped him, he yelled and ran my direction, I punched him and he fell on the ground." I said that as fast as i could and it took only 5 seconds.

"YOU DID WHAT?" He yelled at me in disbelieve.

"I said that-" and he cut me off.

"I know what you said. But how did that happened?"

"Well i was waking down the halls because you two were sleeping and i bumped into...him, and he called me some...things and I got furious and well...flipped him and one of his friends from the football team threw a football at me and I cached it and threw it at him and it hit in his manhood and then Andrew came and...and...and"

"Liv calm down,its okay just don't do it again ok"  I nodded and rested on my bed. And right when i landed on my bed Andrew came in.

"Liv tell me what happened" He asked me softly.

"Do I have to, and please its a long story. I'm tired an-" Then someone slammed the door open. Oh come on can I at least can you let me finish my sentence?

"Liv!" Andrew came in and yelled. Oh for the love of God do I have to explain again? Then he started laughing and raised his hand waiting for me to high five him. "That was AWESOME! You kicked some ass out there. And you should really tryout for the football team."

"What? Nooooo. I don't know how to play that stuff!

The next thing I knew I was on the field waiting to be tested on my skills. I never should have listened to them.

"Anderson!!! Get your ass ON THE FIELD NOW!!!" He yelled even tho I could have heard him when he's whispering. I got on the field and all I had to do was to throw the ball. 

Then I heard the other boys talking. "A nerd? He will never get on the team." I don't think so boys because inside this nerd it's a girl that can kick your ass. I threw the ball and as I turned I saw that everyone's yaws just dropped. 

"Team meet your new quarterback. Matt keep up the good work." The coach said this time cheerfully. Wait what?? I'm a quarterback? This can't be happening right now. I didn't really wanted to even come here and now I'm on the team as a quarterback?

Then I went to my dear friend Andrew and sat quietly next to him. "You have 5 seconds to run or you're dead."

"Liv that's a good thing why would I-"

"One-"

"Liv but why you're a quarterback now that can-"

"TWO-"

"Oh I'm gonna run now-" Then he started running.

"Three, Four, Five." And I  went running behind him. 

We were running to our room and finally Andrew got inside and he tried to close the door. But I used strength to open the door and I did. Then I closed the door and jumped on him. "I'm going to kill you now." And we were rolling on the floor saying that we're going to kill each other for more than 2 hours. Then we realized that it's already 11 pm and we got to bed. WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. Ugh.

Hey guys, we finally found time to waist on our book. Sorry for the not updating earlier.

Love you all. And thanks for the support.

-S & M

P.S. This time we wrote it both together. Well we always do them together literally. We tell each other what are we going to write about and then some of us too writes it.