Chapter 4 - Hello Tarry Montanez

I woke up at 5:00 am and today I'm going to LA to be a nerd yey. I'm so not happy and plus there will be mean girls and bullies oh what a life i still cant believe this is happening, but its ok i will kick their butt and they will fly in the air. And the worst thing is i dont even have a partner im all alone in this school. Why does life have to be cruel to me. Oh well i will complete this mission and wont do this ever again. I had to go to headquarters and get my gadgets(the other ones i still havent gotten).

"Liv you're here'' sed Adam with a proud voice.

"Yes im here and im ready to do this stupid mission" I was so nervous and upset because i was supposed to be a stupid nerd and i wasn't like that at all.

"O...k... well in that case i will have to put a "mission failed" on your TSA's record"

"Nooooooooooo anything but mission failed.Ok i will do this mission"

"Good well then let me hand you your gadgets"

"Uuuuuuuuu gadgets i love gadgets.Witch ones will i get."

"Come and see"

"This is a flying scooter i will come in this little earphone you will only press this button and ta-da here you go"Adam handed me a pair of earphones.

"Also this is a special lipstick that when you press this button will shoot laser and can melt everything."

"Wow i like this one. Can I use it like make up?"

"Yes..sure"

"Yey"

"And there's one more, gloves that actually are magnetic and you can climb with them. When the lights are red then the battery is low, and then you will fire this gun it has a hook thats attached to a rope and it will shoot directly till the end of the building or something and you can climb safely to the top"Adam handed me a pair of gloves and a gun.

"Thanks chef" i said.

And then in the moment came in Logan.

"Hey Tarry are you ready for a quick practice untill you leave"Logan smiled sadly

"Urmmmmm yes" I smiled

We trained for half a hour and it was time to say goodbye

"Im going to miss you Liv "Said Logan sadly

"Me to"

And then he gave me a kiss on the check and he hugged me and i also have him a kiss on the check and hugged him tightly and i could fell tears build up in my eyes and i was so sad, but i wouldn't ever cry in front of him i had to be strong for him and for everyone here this day couldn't get any worse.

"Liv time to go"said Adam as he walked in.

"Im going to miss you" i hugged Adam tightly and even thoe Adam was rough he was sad and i felt tears escape from his eyes as he was hugging me tightly

"Come on the plane is leaving i half an hour"

"Would you be there"i said sadly.

"No we won't"

"Why"i asked

"Because we dont want to be seen,oh and i forgot to give you this"He handed me a laptop

"You can talk to us and see us any time you want"He smiled.

"I will make sure to talk to you on the plane but please dont talk about the mission i dont want people starring in the computer,oh and im going to putt on earphones and yeah"I smiled

''Yeah"said Logan and Adam at the same time.

"Come on lets go"said Adam

We went to the airport and we hugged and they left.Inside waiting were my parents and my brother and Grace and Eve we all huged and said goodbye and i went on the plane and took out my laptop and took on my earphones and i talked to Adam and Logan all night.

The next day i went to the hotel and i layd on the bed and right before i closed my eyes i thought

"Bye Olivia Hathaway hello Tarry Montanez" and i dozed of to sleep

The next day i took on my disguise and i putt on my ear peace and went to school to get my table.

As i went everyone started to stare at me and i never felt so awful and i wanted to punch everyone that stared at me but i had to stay calm and thinck of my mission-mision impossible.

And as i was walking one of the girls tripped me and said

"Oh sorry i didn't see you.You are sooo invisible ha"

And everyone laughed at me and then i got up and said

"Well i can say the same thing about you i mean look at yourself you look like a mouse i cant even see you from down there Hello"

And everyone laughed and clapped at me as she ran away from everyone and i felt good and proud of what i just said.

Well it looks like this mission wont be that bad.

And when she came out everyone laughed at her i was so happy .

****************************

We hope you liked it and thanks for 80 and something reads we feel so happy we love you all and if this book gets to 100 reads we will do a sequel

What do you think of a name for the mean girl that tripped Olivia?

Did you like the goodbye she had with Adam and Logan?

Love you

Sarah and Maggie

Next update

12/07/2015

Hope you enjoy the book

And there is a trailer on YouTube go check it out