Chapter 12 - Messenger

Time is going fast. Days are passing. Weeks. And still nothing. That Alex dude or Edward what ever his name is hasn't shown a clue these days. He is acting now normal. i mean like he actually is a nerd. When he was teaching me how to do that project, he didn't really act like a nerd. The Plastics haven't showed up these days too. By plastics i mean Britney and her pack. Andrew these days looks like he hasn't slept at all. Actually he hasn't. He looks pale and lifeless. Okay I have to admit it, he's always pale, but now he's even more. And I'm not doing any better either. We need a day off. On the board there still are only red strings and the good part is that we have only one string that's yellow. Yay. After days of not sleeping we solved only one string, but not all of it. Today it's Friday. Tomorrow I'm going to sleep! Me and Andrew have two periods with Edward.

Andrew yawned "What time is it? Let me sleep, anyways I can't stand on my feet anymore. I'm too tired" he said tired while yawning again.

"Oh just shut up and get ready sleepyhead."

"I don't think that I'm the only one that needs a day off so I can get some rest. You look a lot paler than usual. You actually look paler than me."

"Stop complaining, get ready and let's go to school. Maybe that jackass would show us something."

When we were both ready we went to class. We have first period together. And Edward too. I want this day to end soon.

At class he didn't show anything, but he was bored. Well, when you spent so much time with Andrew you learn how to read people's minds. And that pen is helpful at times but i don't need it much because i have my own personal mind reader.

Class boring. Teachers talking a lot. My head feels like it's going to explode any second now. Then finally the bell rang. I got out of class to my locker. After a few seconds while I was opening my lock Andrew came next to me. He started to talk to me but i wasn't really focusing on the things he was saying. I opened my locker and i still wasn't listening. I took my books and I went to class.

Second period i had only with Andrew. The teacher hasn't came yet. I took out my History book, I opened it and a note fell on the floor. I got it from the floor and it said:

"You stay out of my business and if you don't something bad could happen to you, your friends and your agency!

The murderer"

This really doesn't surprise me, it scares me. Thankfully he doesn't know my identity and he doesn't know that Andrew is a spy. Now I'm sure it's Edward. Andrew saw that I was reading something and he asked me if he can see it. I gave Andrew the paper and he was shocked.

My hands started to shake uncontrollably and my heart was beating fast. My vision was a little blurry.

Is this a panic attack?

Andrew saw that something's not right. "Olivia? Liv? What's wrong? Look at me! Liv!" I couldn't breath. This is the first time I'm having a panic attack. I'm scared because I know what he's capable of. "Is this a panic attack? Hey! I'm gonna take you to the nurses office."

We got into the office and the nurse helped me sit on the bed. "What's wrong?" she asked while checking my pulse.

"I-I think I'm h-having a p-pan-panic att-attack." I tried to talk but it was hard.

"Okay now take a beep breath and hold it. Just hold your breath for a few seconds." She said and trying to calm me down.

"I-I can't" my heart started beating even faster than before. I couldn't hold my breath. It was hard. Tears were going down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"You can do this. Just focus on it. I know you can do it. I believe in you." Andrew said and that calmed me down a bit. Now i tried to hold my breath again, but this time focusing on it. It worked. It actually worked. I looked at Andrew and he hugged me. "I knew you could do it."

"Now you two go to bed and no school for today. Both of you. Get some rest because you look like you two are gonna collapse any moment. Now go. I'll tell the teachers. Just tell me your names."

"Eddie Rios and Tarry Montanez."

"Go get some rest." And we did as told.

We got to our room and we changed into our pajamas. Then the next thing we did. We jumped on our beds. There was a moment of silence that I broke.

"Does this mean I'm weak?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Am I weak because I had a panic attack? Those this mean that in scared?"

"No. It doesn't. You're not weak and you've never been weak. And all people get scared of something out someone. Maybe it's because you are too tired and this was a little stress and there you go, a panic attack." He paused and but his lower lip. "When I was little I had a lot of panic attacks. I know how it feels like. I still don't know why I had them. Only my parents know why. It feels like someone's choking you to deaf. No... More like drowning. First you lose your breath and then your head feels like it's going to explode."
"Yeah." Then silence was everything that we were hearing in the room, but we all know who's the breaker of the silence. "I miss my brother."I wanted to say that to myself but I said it out loud. When Andrew said parents he reminded me of me family. "Do you have a brother or a sister?"

"Yes. Her name is Sadie. She's 6 years old and excualy i have a great relationship with her. Unlike a lot brothers and sisters. Here's a picture of her." He showed me a picture of a blonde 6 year old girl with beautiful green eyes. She was so cute and they had the same smile, but she didn't had dimples.

"She's so adorable."

"I know, everyone says that. And she's a very nice person. What about your brother?"

"His name is Jason and he's 16. I don't really see him a lot but we hang out some times. He's in high school in another city. And he's my little brother and I love him." Then there was another minute of awkward silence and Andrew broke it.

"Come on let's get some rest so tomorrow we can get to work."

And as I closed my eyes I got to sleep.

Aww. Andrew has a little sister how cute.
What did you think? Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment down below.

Question time:

Why do you think Liv had a panic attack?

Did you liked the Alivia moments?

And we're so sorry we didn't update.

Love you,
Sarah and Maggie.

PS. Don't forget to check out the new book "The hero is a girl" by magiarianator.