Chapter 26 - Now or Never (part 2)

As I walked out that door, my handsome partner stood there waiting for me. He was wearing a black tux and a white shirt underneath. His hair was styled perfectly. Was it even possible for him to be even more hotter. Wait stop that Liv you have an important task tonight... Like you said now or never.

"My lady." He smirked snapping me out of my thoughts and offered his hand to me. I smiled and placed my small fragile hand into his big one

We walked together to the ballroom and before we entered they took a picture of us. The picture was beautiful. The theme of the prom was summer and almost everything was aqua blue. It was perfect...

Until I remembered what I had to do next...

We entered the ballroom and went to the table where David was sitting with his prom date aka new spy that they sent.

I'm not very comfortable with this much spies on my case. But I can't protest, it's still a really complicated mission.

Andrew came with our drinks and as he put them on the table a beautiful slow song came up. Little do you know...

Little do you know,
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep.

Little do you know,
I'm still haunted by the memories.

He offered his hand to me like earlier and smiled. "May I have the honor of dancing with the most beautiful girl in the ballroom?" I blushed and his mouth formed into a smile.

"You may." I took he's hand and he kissed mine. Wow, since when did Mr. "I-am-not-childish" became a gentleman?

Little do you know,
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece.

Little do you know,
I need a little more time.

We slowly walked to the dancefloor and I wrapped my arms around his neck he did the same around my waist.

Underneath it all,
I'm held captive by the hole inside.
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind.
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight.

After all this that has happened I have to look at myself and say I'm going this for the world.. I'm doing this to save people's lifes.. And them being safe is the only reward i need..

Little do you know,
I need a little more time.

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay,
So lay your head on me.

As the song kept playing I slowly put my head on his shoulder and as I did he kissed my forehead.

Little do you know,
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep.
Little do you know,
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me.
Little do you know,
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece.

I looked into his mesmerizing chocolate brow eyes that shined underneath the bright lights. I wanted to be in his arms as he slowly strokes my hair while whispering soft and loving words in my ear. But of course i couldnt have that.. Not right now. Tonight is the night, the night of my death or the night of victory.. This world is a beautiful yet.. Cruel place..

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, Just wait,
I love you like I've never been afraid. Just wait,
Our love is here and here to stay,
So lay your head on me