Mukami: Christmas Card

Finally it was completed.

Growing up you had been taught that a card from the heart was worth more then anything that could be store bought.

So that's what you wanted to show them that card that you would always look forward to.

A little piece of your childhood since they never got to have one.

Ruki

Holding the letter to your hand, you knocked on you on the door to his study and he bid you enter.

"What's this livestock?" He questioned at the little card in your hands.

"When I was little we would always make cards and give them to each other. So I made one for you."

Ruki took the card and was shocked to see how elegant it was.

Your handwriting was done in a beautiful cursive. And there was a heart filled message. That he couldn't help but smile.

"It's beautiful livestock. I should reward you for this with my attention. What do you wish of me today, darling?"

Kou

"Ooo~ what's this, a love letter." Kou normally didn't care for them but this was from you. Anything from your was treasured by him. As he read it with tears in his eyes.

"I love you kitten-chan." He smiled as he lightly kissed your nose. "Let's do something just me and you."

Yuma

"Huh? What's this?" Yuma paused as he looked down the card in your hand. Then furrowed his eyebrows staring.

Once he took it his browned eyes widen, it was something so simple yet so meaningful as you managed to put into words you passion for him. And the passion he loved so much.

As he sniffled and blushed tainted his cheeks.

Wrapping his arms around you he pulled you too him.

Azusa

"I feel...so..warm..here...and it...makes...me fill..so...alive...like you...do...and it...doesn't...hurt." Azusa smiled as he kissed your cheek. "I really....love...you...thank you...now what...should I...do..for you?" Azusa wondered as you leaned forward and placed a light kiss on his cold pale lips. Causing the very lightest of pinkest hues to appear in his cheeks.