Turn On

After a very happy (and loud) reunion with her girlfriends at the airport, Cassie was now stood in front of her mini wardrobe attempting to find an outfit for tonight's show in Philly. The boys and their partners had a few hours to get...reacquainted with each other and now the girls were sat in the bunks, nursing glasses of wine and catching up with Cassie as the boys played CoD in the lounge and downed some beers.

"So, you and Zacky, huh?" Michelle asked Cassie, a smirk on her pretty face as she swirled her wine around in her glass.

"Say what?" Cassie turned to face her friends, who all giggled a little. "There is no me and Zacky, Chelle"

"But you want there to be" retorted Valary, who had known Cassie the longest out of all the girls, and knew her best friend inside out. Cassie frowned. "Cassidy Eden Taylor, don't lie to us"

"You seriously think our guys didn't say anything? We know everything about whats happened since that bitch dumped Zacky" Lacey murmured, a sly look on her face. Leana nodded, grinning.

"Jimmy wants you and Zacky to fuck so bad, it's actually kind of creepy" she admitted and all the girls laughed.

"It's too soon for him" sighed Cassie, pulling out a Nirvana tank top from her small wardrobe. She turned and held it up against herself, and the girls nodded in approvement. She laid it out on her bunk before turning back to the closet.

"Wear the shorts" Michelle gestured to a pair of tattered black shorts. Cassie nodded and pulled them out. "So you say it's too soon for you to fuck, but it's not too soon for him to be flirting his ass off with you?"

Cassie chewed her lip and shrugged.

"Seriously, Cass, I cant remember the last time I saw Zacky this...happy" Val said, looking up at her friend. "Gena never deserved him"

"I thought you guys liked Gena?" Cassie raised an eyebrow.

"We did, until we found out she was screwing around" shrugged Lacey. "Zacky's a sweetheart and he deserves way better."

"And you deserve someone like Zacky" said Leana, refilling Cassie's glass of wine for her and handing it over. "You guys would be so good together, seriously"

"What if I said I'm not looking for a relationship?" Cassie retorted, sipping her wine.

"Then we'd say you're a fucking liar" Lacey chuckled. Cassie frowned at her friend. "What? We all the way you look at Zacky, you may try and convince us otherwise, and you may not even realise it yourself, but you like him, as more than a friend."

"Whatever" Cassie rolled her eyes and downed her wine. "I'm fine with just being how we are right now"

"You mean getting each other so sexually wound up you can't even be in the same room without mentally undressing each other?" Valary laughed and Cassie threw a pair of socks at her. "Okay, okay! Jeez, you're touchy, are you on the rag?"

"Fuck you all" Cassie sighed, sitting down on her bunk, her head in her hands. "I'm confused" she whispered. Leana, who Cassie ws sitting next to, put her arms around her friend and hugged her.

"He's no Brandon" she mumbled, and she felt Cassie's body stiffen at the name. "He fucked you up bad, Cass, we all know that, and we know it took you a lot to get over him but you can't let him hold you back"

"Yeah, I know, I know" Cassie raised her head up. "Okay" she exhaled "So what do I do? I've never initiated a no strings attached sex policy with a friend. Learn me, ladies"

The girls squealed a little and clapped in excitement. Cassie sighed and shook her head.

What was she getting into?