Fucking Brian

Cassie's head span as Zacky's soft lips caressed her own, the cold metal of his snake bites making her shiver. Zacky's tongue traced her bottom lip, asking for entrance, to which she gladly obliged. His hands wove their way into her hair and she sighed into the kiss as their tongues fought for dominance. She could already feel his erection pressing into her thigh, and immediately she felt her panties get that much damper as her core throbbed.

"Bed?" Zacky panted as he detached his lips from hers and began to kiss and nip at her neck, causing her to whimper.

"Yeah" she breathed back, and gasped as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and carrying her to the bed. As he walked her over to the bed, she began to kiss his neck. She moved up to nibble his earlobe and he growled, obviously she had found a weak spot, and roughly threw her down on the bed. She smirked at him as she moved up the bed, coaxing him towards her with her index finger. Zacky crawled up the bed until he was hovering over her and roughly slammed his lips back to hers.

Cassie reached up and tugged on Zack's hair, earning herself a low groan. "You like it rough, huh?" she whispered, with a grin on her face as they broke apart once more.

"Fuck, yeah" he groaned, pushing his hips forward so his cock brushed the crotch of her shorts, causing their breath to catch in their throats. "Fuck, Cass, you're so hot" he whispered, sliding one of his hands up her shirt, palming her breast through her bra. He quickly moved and pulled the cup of her bra down and pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger, making her gasp loudly and arch her back off the bed. Seeing her reaction, Zacky sat her up and stripped her tank top off, groaning appreciatively at her leopard print bra. "Oh, my God"

She grinned up at him, letting him unhook her bra and throw it aside, his eyes travelling down to her tits which he now cupped in his hands, running his thumbs over her nipples, and tugging gently at the barbell which sat through her left nipple. Zacky's cock was now so hard it hurt, but he wanted to take his time with this right now – they wouldn't get much time on the bus – and he had wanted Cassie for so long, he wasn't going to waste an opportunity. He dipped his head down and took her right nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking until Cassie was practically crying with pleasure.

"Zack, please" she begged, the throbbing between her legs driving her insane.

"Just relax, babe" he murmured against her skin, moving across to the other nipple. "M'gonna make you feel good, just hold on"

Cassie fell back against the pillows, whimpering as Zacky gently bit her pierced nipple, his hands moving down her body and dipping into her shorts-

"Zack! I need to borrow your phone charger dude, mine's just died!"

"I'm gonna fucking kill Brian!" Zacky growled, as the rapid knocking on the door caused them to jump apart, Cassie's eyes wide with fear. "Coming man, hold on!"

"Fuck" Cassie sighed, covering her face with her hands. Zacky adjusted himself before getting up of the bed and walking towards the door.

"Ew" Brian snickered as his shorter friend opened his door. "Were you jacking off, dude? Your face is kinda red"

"Fuck you, Gates" Zacky snapped "And no, you cant borrow my phone charger, I'm using it, now can you go? I was sleeping"

"Alright, alright, touchy, I'll go see if Cassie has hers" Brian shrugged before turning around and heading towards Cassie's door.

"No!" Zacky yelped, and Brian turned around arching a brow at him. "I-I mean, she's probably using hers too, it's probably not worth asking, man"

"Nah, she'll hand it over, she loves me" smirked Brian, heading towards the elevator to go down to Cassie's floor. Zacky slammed the door, looking panicked. Cassie jumped off the bed, throwing her tank top on and pocketing her bra. She quickly adjusted her hair, grabbing a bottle of water from Zacky's vanity table.

"I'll say I was getting something from the vending machines" she waved the bottle at Zacky, who ran his hand through his hair and nodded.

"Fucking Brian" he sighed, pulling her close to him "Are you sure you cant stay? Just say you were asleep if he asks tomorrow"

"You know that wont fly with him" Cassie sighed, kissing him quickly. "I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Good, cos just so you know, I have a serious case of blue balls right now" he frowned at her and she giggled, opening the door quietly.

"Night" she whispered, heading towards the stairs and jogging down them as quickly as she could, clutching her boobs.

She got down to her floor to see Brian stood outside her room, knocking rapidly.

"Hey Bri" she jogged towards him and he looked at her in confusion.

"Where the fuck have you been? I've been knocking for like two minutes"

"Needed a drink" she gestured to the bottle in her hand. "You need my phone charger?" she mentally cursed as she let that slip.

"Uh, yeah, how did you know?" Brian looked at her suspiciously.

"Please, why else would you come to me at 2am in a hotel, when your fiancée is here? Cos I know you're not looking to get it in, Gates" she winked, producing her card key from her pocket and opening her door. Brian followed her into her room.

"Well, y'never know, I could be trying my luck, babe" he chuckled as she rummaged around in her bag looking for her charger. She threw it at him and he kissed her cheek. "You're the best"

"I know, I know" she giggled, folding her arms across her chest. Brian grinned at her, before looking down at her shorts.

"Cass, why the fuck do you have your bra in your pocket?"

"Huh?" Cassie looked down at her shorts and noticed her bra sticking out of her pocket. "Oh, uh, yeah, the, uh, strap broke as I was heading downstairs so I, y'know, slipped it off cos it was just annoying. Anyway, goodnight, Brian!" she pushed him out of her room and closed the door in his face.

She leant against the door, sighing in frustration.

"Fucking Brian" she whispered, pushing herself off the door. Her cell phone vibrated on the nightstand and she walked over, picking it up seeing a new text from Zacky. She almost dropped her phone in shock when she opened the text to see a picture. A picture of Zacky's dick.

Holy shit, the man is huge! Cassie's mouth went dry.

My hand will just have to do. Z x

Cassie giggled, smirking to herself as she got an idea. She stripped off her shorts and tank top, leaving her in just a black v string. She walked into her bathroom, cell phone in hand, and posed in front of the mirror, biting her lip seductively. She snapped a picture.

So will mine x

She grinned as she sent the text and picture to Zacky, getting dressed once more and climbing into bed, her hand snaking into her shorts as she pictured Zacky above her, moaning and panting her name...