The V String

A few hours later, after Cassie had showered and changed into the clothes she had hastily shoved into her bag the night before, she wandered into Zacky’s office, smirking at him deep in concentration.

“Whatcha doin’?” she asked, bending down to pick up Icky and fuss Majesty. She walked over and stood behind his office chair, leaning on the back. He sighed and laid his head on the desk, groaning.

“Trying to fucking design a new shirt for VU, but I just can’t…focus, ya know?” Zacky ran his hands through his hair, turning to the side and stroking Icky’s small head. “Just…after the Marilyn design and the standard zombie design, nothing else seems to be good enough”

“Then don’t look for a new design, maybe look into making more than just shirts, hoodie and panties?” Cassie suggested, placing Icky down and leaning on the edge of the desk. “What about like…shorts for men, leggings and sweatpants for women, and maybe shirts for kids? You know your sister’s kids would rock that shit.”

“Cassie you’re a fucking genius…that would totally work!” Zacky’s eyes lit up and he grinned at her, pulling her into his lap and kissing her hard.

“Woah there. Vengeance, you’re welcome” Cassie giggled, pulling back and looking at him in surprise.

“You’d model for the site, right? I mean, I’d love to see you wearing my stuff, that’d be crazy hot” Zacky smirked up at her, his eyes flashing with lust.

“Hmm, I’d think about it…” she grinned wickedly, giggling as Zacky started to kiss her neck softly, his work load temporarily forgotten.

“You know…I just got the first shipment of V strings in…I need to know that they look good on…and off…” he mumbled against her skin, making her shiver and her core throb. Their lips met in a heated kiss, and Cassie slowly climbed off his lap. Disappointment crept across his face as she walked away from him, his chair spinning to follow her.

“One condition,” she said slowly, and seductively as she leant against the doorway. “I’ll wear it, if you promise to fuck me over your desk, and let me ride you in that chair, deal?”

“Fuck. Yes” Zacky groaned, his cock already straining against his basketball shorts.

“Lead the way, then, Vengeance”

OOOOOO

An hour later, both Zacky and Cassie lie panting heavily on said desk, the aforementioned V string and the rest of their clothes discarded on the floor and chair.

“Fuck. Me” Zacky sighed, running his fingers through Cassie’s now messy hair.

“I just did” she giggled, turning her head to look at him, smiling. “I swear, every time is better than the last, you never fail to impress, Zack”

“Right back at ya, babe” he chuckled, moving his hand from her hair and running it down her naked body, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her skin.

“So, how did the V string fair for you?” Cassie asked, sitting up and looking down at him, her eyebrow cocked.

“In my professional view, the fit is good, the material is pretty durable, and the print is awesome.” Zacky grinned, sitting up as well. “In my personal opinion, I want you to wear nothing else but that V string for the rest of your fucking life, it’s the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen on you. As soon as you put it on, I wanted to nail you against the damn wall.”