Homecoming

Cassie's alarm blared through the room at 4am the next morning, and she groaned, rolling over and hitting snooze, before snuggling back into Zacky's arms once more, laying her head back on his chest.

She opened her eyes slowly and glanced up at him, smiling at how cute he was when he was sleeping. She shivered in delight as her mind drifted back to last night, how amazing it was, how amazing he was.

Cassie was really in deep now. She couldn't help it, what was the point in denying it anymore?

"I love you, Baker" she whispered, pushing some of his hair away from his face and leaning down, kissing him softly. He stirred, groaning a little in his sleep, before opening his eyes.

"Hey" he rasped, smiling and reaching up to tuck her hair behind her ear. She moved her head to kiss his hand.

"Morning" she smiled back. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing, actually." Zacky chuckled, sitting up and leaning against the headboard, the covers slipping off his torso. "Better than I have in a long time, how about you?"

"Pretty much the same" smiled Cassie, wrapping the sheets around her chest as she sat up next to him. "So, this isn't weird at all?"

"What, the fact that we're still naked after fucking each other's brains out for a good hour or two last night?" Zacky smirked "Nah, in fact, it feels totally normal...and right"

"Yeah...it does" she sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder, smiling as she felt him kiss her head.

"Cass, there's something I wanna tell you, after last night...I've realised I-" Zacky started, only to be cut off by a bang on their hotel room door, making both of them jump.

"WAKEY WAKEY MOTHERFUCKERS!" Jimmy screamed through the gap at the bottom of the door. "WE'RE GOIN' HOOOOOOOOME!!"

Zack and Cassie both groaned.

"I hate him sometimes" Zacky growled. "Come on babe, we better get up if we both wanna get showers"

"Well, here's an idea..." Cassie smirked, getting up out of the bed, letting the sheets fall off her naked body completely. Zacky's mouth went dry as he stared at her, his crotch twitching to life. "Why don't we save water, and time, by showering together?" she asked, a seductive tone to her voice as she backed away towards the bathroom. She leant against the door frame, one hand on her hip, the other coaxing Zacky towards her.

"Fuck yes" he choked out, practically sprinting into the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind them.

OOOOOO

"About fucking time!" Jimmy yelled, throwing his hands up over dramatically as Zacky and Cassie appeared out of the elevator, dragging their bags behind them. The rest of the group were once again sat in the hotel lobby's chairs, sipping on cups of coffee.

"Didn't we agree to not give him caffeine until at least midday?" Cassie sighed to the group, who chuckled and shrugged. Jimmy bounced towards her, tackling her to the ground. "For fuck's sake, Jim..."

"Morning beautiful!" he grinned, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning handsome, now please, get off me, I need coffee before I bash your gorgeous face in" she chuckled as Jimmy got up, yanking her up off the floor, and pushing her towards the coffee machine.

"Are you guys excited for tonight?" Val asked the band as she stirred her coffee. "Larry said all your families are going to be there"

"It's gonna be fuckin' rad" Matt grinned