Finally

"Val!" Cassie hissed, grabbing her best friend's arm as everyone else went into the dressing room. Matt shot Val a questioning glance as Cassie pulled her out of the room. "Oh calm down, Matthew, I need a tampon, okay?"

"Ew, fuck, Cassie don't tell me that shit" Matt's face screwed up in disgust as he walked in and shut the door.

"Whats wrong?" Val looked at her friend in concern. Cassie placed her phone in Val's hands and allowed her to read the text. A grin spread across the blonde's face. "Yes! I fucking knew it! You were so hot tonight, I knew it would work!"

"But Val, what if it's not for sex?" Cassie took her phone back from her friend and put it in her pocket, folding her arms. Val raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Yeah right" she chuckled "I saw how he was looking at you all night, he wants to bang you"

"Hmm" Cassie sighed "So how do I do this?"

"Cass, I don't think you need me to talk you through that"

"Not sex, Val. The whole me and Zacky thing"

Val chewed her lip for a moment in thought before speaking.

"Well, before you get to the bump and grind, you need to establish what this will mean to both of you. Whether it's just a one time thing, or a friends with benefits thing, or a relationship"

"Okay, well I'm sure talking will get him in the mood" Cassie said sarcastically, and Val rolled her eyes. "Sorry..."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help. But, listen, if you guys decide to become fuck buddies, I'd keep it from the guys, you know how they get. Plus, you don't need the hassle and rumours from the fans."
Cassie nodded, chewing her lip. The dressing room door opened and Matt poked his head out.

"Are you guys done exchanging tampons yet? The cars are here"

"Actually we just got done making out, Matt, so that was perfect timing" Cassie winked, giving Val's
butt a quick slap before walking into the dressing room. Matt's jaw dropped.

"You too?! "

"Fuck yeah, this chick's irresistible" Val smirked at Cassie, who blew a kiss over her shoulder.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Matt pulled Val towards him and kissed her, ignoring the protests from everyone else.

OOOOOO

Cassie slid the card key through the lock on her door and it swung open. She sighed with happiness as she spotted the large bed in the middle of the room, it would make a much needed change from her bunk. She kicked the door shut behind her, dumped her bags, pulled off her shoes and immediately flopped on the bed, groaning at how soft the mattress was. She laid there for a few moments, staring at the ceiling, until a knock at her door disturbed her. She groaned, pushing herself up off the bed and walking over to answer it. As soon as she had unlocked it, Jimmy burst through the door.

"Hey Jimbo, come in why don't ya?" Cassie laughed and shook her head as he invaded her room, immediately checking everything out. "What are you doing?"

"Just seeing if your room is as awesome as our" he grinned, diving into her bathroom. "Can I take your hotel soap?"

"Yeah sure" Cassie shrugged, closing the door and sitting back on her bed. "What are you really here for, Jimmy?"

He poked his head out from the bathroom, grinning.

"Y'know, girl talk"

Cassie arched her brow, laughing.