Drunken Affection

Deafening screams and rounds of applause filled the arena as the band finished their encore and took center stage. They embraced each other, each one of them sweaty and grinning from ear to ear as they bowed to their loyal fans. Cassie was wedged in between Matt and Brian, and they both placed kisses on her cheeks as she grinned so hard her face began to ache. She loved the rush of performing, and the joy they brought to the fans. The band waved and threw their guitar picks, drum sticks and set lists into the crowd and ran off the stage.

As soon as they were offstage, Cassie grabbed a towel and rubbed her face and neck with it, taking half her make up off in one swipe. The boys cracked open beers and all toasted each other loudly. Cassie ran over and took Zacky's beer, taking a long swig of it before wiping her mouth and kissing his cheek.

"I need a shower before we get shit wrecked" she grinned, and Zacky sent her a winning smile, nodding. Cassie left the guys and wandered back to the tour bus, stopping to take pictures and sign autographs with dedicated fans who had hung around after the show. After they had left she made her way onto the bus, grabbing some clean clothes and locking herself into the small bathroom on the bus.

The hot water cascaded down on her and she felt her tired muscles begin to soothe and relax. After two months of being on tour, Cassie was beginning to wish she was at home in her own shower and own bed, but she loved what she did for a living too much to complain. She washed her hair and body and stepped out, wrapping a towel around her slim body and towel drying her hair. She quickly dressed in a red and gray stripped tank and leggings before leaving the bathroom.

"There's our girl!" Matt yelled, raising his beer and grinning in her direction. The rest of the guys, the Berry twins and some of the support bands were gathered in the lounge and kitchen of the bus, already well into drinking. Zacky walked up to Cassie and handed her a beer.

"Thanks, Zee Vee" she kissed his cheek again, taking the cold bottle from his hands and taking a large gulp.

"Welcome, babe" he smiled, throwing an arm around her shoulders "Come on, the guys are talking girlfriends and shit and I'm feeling lonely"

"Aw, poor baby" Cassie fake pouted as they wandered back over to the group. Zacky sat back down on the couch, pulling Cassie onto his lap. She fell onto him giggling, ignoring Jimmy's smug and smiling face from behind Johnny. Apparently the guys were in the middle of talking sex, and they abruptly stopped when Cassie joined the group. They all looked around awkwardly. "Oh, don't stop on my account" Cassie assured them, wriggling around in Zacky's lap to get comfy, and the guitarist bit his lip hard.

"No offence, Cass, but you're a girl-"

"It's taken you all this time to notice, short shit?" Cassie cut Johnny off and the guys chuckled. The bassist poked his tongue out at her.

"Okay, first of all you're shorter than me, so technically you're the short shit, and second we cant talk about sex and tits and pussy when you're around, doesn't it make you....uncomfortable?"

"Nah, go right ahead, as long as I can join in talking about dicks, I don't care" she shrugged, gratefully taking a shot of whatever from Jason Berry. She tossed it back and coughed. "Ew, Jager, you fucker!"

Jason shrugged.

"If I'd told you what it was, you wouldn't have drank it" Cassie flipped him off and threw her shot glass at him. Zacky grunted under his breath; the movement in his lap was almost too much.

"Looks like Vengeance is enjoying himself" chuckled Brian and Zacky's cheeks flushed.

"Fuck you, Gates" he flipped off the guitarist.