Hotel Room Thoughts

Cassie's phone vibrated on the night stand, 'Crazy Bitch' by Buckcherry sounding throughout the room. She slowly woke up, groaning and reaching blindly for her phone.

"What?" she growled into the phone, not even bothering to check who was calling.

"Jeez, good morning to you too!" Val laughed down the phone, and Cassie opened her eyes, sitting up and rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

"Sorry, late night" Cassie groaned, stretching her arms. "What's up?"

"Well, everyone is already downstairs eating breakfast, Matt and I are just heading down, wanna come with?"

"Give me...urgh, ten minutes, I'll meet you outside my room" said Cassie, pulling the duvet off of her and getting out of bed.

"Okay, and you better not take longer, you know how shitty Matt gets if he isn't fed on time" Val giggled as Matt protested in the background.

"No problem, I don't want him to Hulk out, see you in ten" Cassie laughed before hanging up. She walked to the bathroom, checking her phone, her heart thumping in her chest as she noticed a text from Zacky.

Fuck. You have no idea what that picture just did to me, I can keep that, right? Z x

She quickly tapped out a reply.

You're welcome. Keep it for your spank bank ;)

She sighed, shivering as her mind drifted to last night. She stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower, remembering how good Zacky's lips felt against hers, against her skin...

"Shit" she sighed, leaning against the shower wall. "I need to get laid. Fucking Brian"

Exactly nine minutes later, Cassie was waiting outside her hotel room for Matt and Val, adjusting her LA Angels shirt nervously. How was Zacky going to be towards her this morning? Was their friendship officially ruined? She chewed her lip in thought, not noticing Matt creeping up behind her.

"CASSIE!" he yelled, grabbing her shoulders, causing her to scream, turn around and punch him on the arm. "Ow! Fuck, Cass, calm down!"

"Why the hell would you do that?" she hissed, as Val howled with laughter.

"I warned him, he didn't believe that you'd punch him!" she grinned, as Matt rubbed his arm.

"Jesus Christ, have you been training with Mickey Goldmill or something?" the singer scowled, smirking a little.

"ADRIAAAAAN!" Cassie yelled, raising her fists in her best Sylvester Stallone impression as the three of them made their way downstairs.

"Finally!!" Jimmy yelled as they found the others sitting around a table in the bar, having just ordered their breakfast. Cassie bit her lip, smiling slyly as Zacky sent her a subtle wink. She sat down in the empty chair next to Johnny, opposite Brian.

"Do you have to be so loud in the morning?" Cassie arched her brow at her lanky best friend who answered her with a kiss blown in her direction. "Leana, how do you cope?"

"Even I don't know" she giggled, placing a kiss to the drummer's cheek.

"It's cos I'm sexy" Jimmy smirked, wiggling his eyebrows making everyone roll their eyes.

"Speaking of sexy, I caught Cassie with her underwear on display last night" Brian smirked over his coffee, making everyone stop what they were doing and stare at her, including Zacky. Luckily everyone was too busy staring at Cassie to notice the blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Woah, woah, what?!" Johnny asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I was about to say the same thing..." Michelle stared at her fiancé, a frown on her face.