Late Night

Zacky pulled away and frowned at her.

"Y-You're sure?" he stuttered, taken aback by her bluntness. Cassie arched a brow at him.

"As sure as I am that you have a boner right now" she smirked, glancing down between their bodies. He blushed a little. "Yes, Zacky, I'm sure. Now, come here otherwise I'll do it myself" she laughed, pulling him towards her again and kissing him heatedly.

"I'd totally watch" he mumbled into the kiss, as she rolled on top of him, straddling him. Cassie began tugging at the bottom of his shirt, signalling to him that she wanted it off. He sat up, allowing the small brunette to strip him of the black shirt he was wearing, and he smirked as she threw it across the room, before hurriedly connecting their mouths again.

Zacky's hands travelled up Cassie's tank top, slowly pulling it up and over her head, throwing it to join his discarded shirt on the floor. He grunted, chuckling as she roughly shoved him backwards so he was lying down once more.

"The whole dominant thing is seriously fucking hot" he growled, taking in her perfect little body as she looked down at him. He bit back a moan as she grinded down on his crotch a little.

"The whole you thing is seriously fucking hot" Cassie retorted, giving him a small wink before leaning down and kissing Zacky's neck gently, running her tongue over his Angels tattoo behind his ear.

"God damn, Cass" he hissed, gripping her hips tightly as she bit down on the sensitive skin. His hips bucked up involuntarily, his jean covered erection brushing her thinly covered crotch, making them both gasp and breathe a little heavier. "Fuck, baby," he whimpered as Cassie began kissing down his chest, stopping at his right nipple. Her eyes flicked up to him before she ran her tongue over it, before gently biting down, making him hiss and curse once more, his hand flying to her hair and tugging her mouth back up to his.

"Please take these off" Cassie mumbled against Zacky's lips, as she undid the button on his jeans.

"Hold on" he whispered back as he lifted his hips up, allowing her to slide them down his legs and onto the floor. She sat back and admired his body, his tattoos, his pale skin, his defined stomach...Cassie's head jerked up as Zacky cleared his throat, smirking "Better?"

"Much, but I think you're forgetting, I still have clothes on" she smirked, looking down at her shorts. He glanced down.

"Fuck" he muttered, before grabbing the waistband of her shorts and literally ripping them from her body.

"Zack!" she laughed as she threw the now useless material aside. "Holy shit that's so fucking sexy"

"Right?" he smirked as he pulled her to him again; rolling them so she was now under him. "Speaking of sexy..." he ran a hand up her leg, snapping the waistband of her g-string, making her squeal. "Can I keep these after?"

"You're so gross" Cassie grinned, shivering as his fingers brushed the soaked panel of her underwear. "Fuck..."

"Gross, huh?" Zacky smirked as he dipped his fingers into her underwear, teasing her. "Jesus, Cass, you're so fucking wet"

She bit her lip, looking up at him as she undid her bra, casting it aside. A growl rose from Zacky's chest, as he dipped his head down, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, his fingers toying with the pierced one.

"Zee, baby, we've had like three weeks of foreplay, I want you inside me. Now" Cassie grabbed the hair at the back of Zacky's head and tugged him up so he was facing her. "Please, Zack, I wasn't joking before. Fuck. Me "

"Y'know, if you weren't so fucking hot, I wouldn't let you boss me around like this" he chuckled, letting her remove his boxers, groaning as she wrapped her hand around his cock and began stroking him slowly. "Ah, fuck..."