Too Far

"What the fuck happened to 'I'm just getting my wallet'?!" Jimmy yelled as Zacky and Cassie entered the restaurant. They both flushed in embarrassment as people turned and stared in shock.

"Is 'subtle' a word that you've ever come across, Jim?" Cassie hissed as they took their seats next to Val and Matt.

"Nope" he answered through a mouthful of hash brown casserole.

"Seriously though, where the hell have you guys been?" Brian frowned as he sipped his coffee, eyeing them both suspiciously.

"I waited for Cassie to finish getting ready, dude, come on. You know how long chicks take to get their shit together" Zacky lied smoothly, and to add to the effect, Cassie punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Fuck you Vengeance, I'd have been a lot quicker if you didn't decide to keep yapping on at me" she smirked, picking up a menu to decide what she wanted.

"Well, I wasn't just gonna ignore you, was i?" Zacky shrugged, taking one page of the menu Cassie was holding as they both looked at it.

"You guys, seriously" Val laughed, shaking her head. Zacky and Cassie both looked at her.

"What?" they asked at the same time, in the same tone.

"Nothing" she grinned, going back to her food.

"So, Zacky, had any...interesting dreams lately?" Johnny asked slyly, putting ketchup on his plate. Cassie felt her cheeks flushing once more as she kept her eyes on the menu.

"No..." Zacky said slowly, glancing up from the menu and frowning at his friend. The guys stifled their laughter as the girls glared at them. "What're you all laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing...nothing" Brian smirked.

"Seriously dude, the fuck?" Zacky asked, his frustration evident in his voice as he let go of the menu.

"Honestly, it's nothing man, I was just making conversation" shrugged Johnny, putting some bacon in his mouth.

"Whatever" rolling his eyes, Zacky caught the attention of the waitress.

"Are you close to ordering, Zack?" Matt smirked, and Jimmy howled with laughter, banging the table. Zacky glared at his friends.

"Are you guys high, or something?" he looked up at the waitress as she came over, giving her his order. He looked at Cassie, "You ready to order?"

"Yeah, I'll take the eggs and sausage, please" she smiled at the waitress, handing her menu over.

"Zacky wishes you'd take his sausage" Jimmy mumbled, struggling to hold back the giggles. Johnny almost choked on his coffee. Zacky slammed his coffee cup down.

"Okay, I fucking heard that, you asshole. What is fucking going on?!" he snapped.

"Jesus, calm down, Vengeance" laughed Brian, clapping his friend on the shoulder. "It's not our fault you can't keep your voice down at night"

"Yeah, does Cassie know she's the star of all your wet dreams?" Matt smirked, and Val shoved him, glaring at him, as Cassie and Zack's faces flushed furiously.

"Oh, Cass, shit...fuck baby, I'm getting so close, god damn, I'm gonna...gonna-" Jimmy thrust his hips up and down, before letting out a groan that sounded almost exactly like the one Zacky let out the other night as he came inside Cassie's mouth. Zacky looked panicked, and Cass felt his legs stiffen under the table.

"Shut the fuck up" he mumbled, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Leave him alone, you guys" Cassie hissed, glaring at them.