Tease

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Cassie gaped at her friend, who shrugged nonchalantly. "Me and Zack cannot be fuck buddies!"

"Why the fuck not?" Brian questioned "Chelle and I were friends with benefits for a while, and now look where we are"

"Yeah I know, Bri, but this is different" said Cassie, sitting down on her bunk and frowning up at him

"How exactly?"

"Because...it's Zacky...?" Cassie argued weakly and Brian rolled his eyes.

"Look, babe, in my experience, you gotta test drive the car before you buy it. So, if the whole no strings attached screwing each other's brains out thing works for you both, then why not take it to the next level? You guys already get along so well, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work out"

"He's right, ya know" jimmy poked his head out his bunk and grinned down at the two of them. Cassie sighed.

"Jimmy how long have you been up there?"

"Long enough to know you're second guessing riding little Vengeance"

"Oh dear Jesus"

"Cass, what are you afraid of babe?" Jimmy asked in all seriousness, climbing down from his bunk and standing next to Brian, looking down at their female friend.

"That Zacky will end up being like Brandon" Brian mumbled and Cassie glared at him.

"First of all, don't fucking mention his name in my presence, and second of all, that's not the reason." Cassie rubbed her temples and sighed "What if something bad happens between us and it affects the band?"

"Then you're both fucking stupid. You're grown ass adults, you can handle your own shit without dragging other people into it" Jimmy said and Cassie swallowed. Deep down she knew they were both right. "In all the years we've known Zacky when have you ever seen him treat a chick like shit?"

"He may be a short ass, leftie, little pricked asshole sometimes, but I gotta admit, he knows how to treat his women right" chuckled Brian and Cassie couldn't help but laugh and nod.

"Alright, alright, Jesus Christ I hate it when you're both right" she sighed, standing up and hugging them both tightly.

"Enjoy it while it lasts babe, is almost never happens" chuckled Jimmy, slapping her butt lightly.

"Go get your freak on" Brian teased, as they broke apart, wiggling his hips at her.

"Please never do that again" Cassie laughed. Zacky walked into the bunk area and eyed them all suspiciously. "Oh, hey Zee"

"What're you all laughing at?" He asked, frowning at his friends.

"Gates got his dick out" Jimmy grinned and Cassie howled with laughter as Brian stormed out of the bunk area, his middle finger in the air as Zacky joined in with the laughter. "Wow he didn't like that!"

"He'll get over it" giggled Cassie, grabbing her purse from her bunk.

"You ready to go?" asked Zacky. Cassie eyed him up and down quickly and bit her lip. He was wearing camo shorts and a tight fitting Social Distortion shirt, and he looked good. She nodded and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. "Let's get going then"

As she walked under Zack's arm, she inhaled his cologne and began to think that maybe this whole friends with benefits thing didn't sound so bad after all.

OOOOOO

A few hours later the group were walking around the amusement park together (after the guy at the ticket booth recognised them and gave them free passes) laughing and talking, and taking the occasional picture or signing the odd t-shirt or arm of a fan. All day long, the boys had been making it impossible for Zacky and Cassie not to sit together, Jimmy even went as far as bribing the ride attendants to not let Zacky and Cassie on until there were two seats left next to each other on the rollercoasters.