❀ Prologue ❀

It happened so fast like I just tripped and laughed away the pain. But this pain lingered, and I wish it didn't. I do blame myself for making me fall in love with him, but it hurts. I knew it would hurt, but not this much.

It wasn't meant to be, anyways. Friends stay friends, and I should've known that from the start. But one friend had to catch feelings, and those feelings were going to bring you down, until you crashed rock bottom.

And I was the one to catch those feelings. The fall, I admit was fun. You felt like flying and everything was great...and then there's the bottom of the fall. You hit your head and everything starts going downhill.

I'm Ashlee. I'm literally your average, well a little below average, 16 year old girl. I may not like everyone that is on the radio, I may not wear the latest Victoria Secret lingerie, or I may not be the one who flips her hair, or puts on makeup. I'm just living my life the way I want. And I'm okay with that.

If I could remember it all, this story wouldn't end. But I know what happened, so here's the story...

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Welcome to Falling Until I Crashed. This is my first ever fanfic so I hope you guys will enjoy it :) Feel free to comment and point out any grammatical or spelling errors if needed ^_^ Thank you guys so much!!