❀ Chapter 13 ❀

my worst nightmare

Great... Monday.

I got dressed and went to school. I had another dream last night, not like the one from the other night.

'"Ashlee," Luke whispered. "You're the one I want and love." Luke's hand made it to my cheek and he held my face. "I can't believe I didn't tell you sooner..." Luke added.

He leaned in closer to my face, and closer, and closer...'

And then I woke up.

It made me feel weird that morning. Plus, I thought I was getting over Luke. My whole 'Avoid Luke To Decrease Your Likeness Towards Him' isn't even working since I had that dream. I just like him more!! UGHH!!!
                                       ~✿~
Entering the school doors, I yawned, automatically walking to my locker.

I put in the combination and switched my books for what I need for the first few periods.

"Sup, Ashlee. How's your affair with Michael." I heard a too familiar voice. I turned to find Bailey with a smug look on her face.

"Affair? Really?" I playfully scoffed. I put my last book in my backpack and closed the locker door.

"I'm just kidding. Also, there's another party at Calum's this Saturday. You wanna come?" Bailey asked. I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"I guess I could." I sighed. Wow, it's been a while since he threw a party.

"We can go to my place this time. But we're gonna have to drive." Bailey offered and explained. I nodded.

"Sounds good." I shrugged walking up to my homeroom door.

Bailey and I went up the stairs and turned the corner when I saw what I really didn't need to. I turned around immediately, looking at the other end of the hallway.

"You okay?" Bailey asked. I nodded not looking at her and pursing my lip. A moment later I hear Bailey say, "oh.."

"Yeah, oh..." I end up in a whisper collecting myself and turning back around. Now both of them we're just talking. Bailey and I put down our bags, waiting for the bell.

Before Luke and Francesca we're lowkey making out; it wasn't like full on, more like a small kiss one too many times.

"Ashlee it's been almost 4 months already and you're still 'sensitive'." Bailey sighed whipping out her phone.

"I thought I was doing fine. Apparently I'm not." I rolled my eyes. "I want to avoid Luke so maybe I can get over him." I tell Bailey.

The first school bell rings, and Bailey and I took our bags, walking into the door the teacher just unlocked.

I took a sneak peek and Luke kissed Francesca on the cheek before leaving to go into my homeroom. Francesca is in another room.

I sat down in my desk and Bailey took the one next to me. A minute later, Luke found his way next to us. A couple more minutes passed and Calum came through the doors.

Luke sat in front of Bailey and Calum took a seat in front of me and dropped his backpack.

"Party at my place, this Saturday at 7, who's coming?" Calum said quickly.

"Me. "I am." "Sure."

"Perfect! Plus I need you guys to stay over so we can clean up." Calum mentioned. Bailey, Luke and I agreed and it was settled.

Then the second bell rang. Yay first period.
~✿~
Bailey and I took our usual seat in the cafeteria. We put down our bags and took our money to pay for the food. Once that was done, we went back to sit down and eat.

"Hola chicas." I hear Calum's voice. He takes a seat next to Bailey and begins eating.

"Where's Luke?" Bailey asks eating a French fry. Calum motioned his head behind him, showing Luke is sitting with Francesca. I make a quiet groan.

"Wow Luke is seriously in love with her." Bailey playfully scoffs. I look down at my food with a small frown on my face.

"I know. Not to be mean or anything, but does it feel like Francesca is taking Luke away from us?" Calum asked, almost in a vulnerable tone.

I still say nothing, but Bailey answers him.

"Uhm, I don't think so. Ashlee?" Bailey turns to me. Great, now I have to talk.

"I don't know. Maybe she'll help me get over him." I shrug. Calum's face turned into confusion.

Bailey explained to him my whole 'Stay Away From Luke' thing.

"Ashlee..." Calum finally said. I looked up at him putting down my food. "I think you need to tell Luke."

"Tell him what." I almost spat. I'm trying to keep calm.

"You know, that you like him?" Calum suggests. I look at him in the eye as if he's insane.

"Calum has a point, Ashlee. It's tearing you apart, look at you." Bailey interrupts, pointing at me. "You're barely happy, not saying you're depressed or anything, but you used to smile so much in school." Bailey mentions putting on a sympathetic face.

"When can I tell him? How can I tell him? I can't just go 'Oh hey Luke, I like you but you already have a girlfriend, haha so this is awkward'?" I look down at my food again.

"You can tell him at the party!" Calum exclaims. I shot my head up at him. "That's perfect!! Maybe after everyone leaves and we start to clean up!" Bailey explains further.

I could feel my heart racing. Only 5 days until Luke knows the truth. After 4 months, he's gonna know what he caused in me.

The worst part is... I probably have to do it myself. But I don't want to. I'm just gonna break down in front of him.

"C'mon Ashlee. It's time to let it go." Calum urges me. I look into his brown pleading eyes, and I sigh.

"Fine, I'll tell him Saturday."

~~~~~~~~~~
:D next chapter is gonna be gREaT!! I'm trying to update as much as I can, but my chapters are kinda long so :/ ANYWAYS comment what you think so far